Chapter 2: A Bubbly Witch

Izuku has been roaming for about a week before seeing a populated village he thought it would be a good idea to stay and rest there for a while and also check for some books and supplies. As he was done putting his horse in a stable a bunch of people went over him "Hey there samurai, would you like to join our squad? We're in desperate need of a swordsman" Izuku smiled only to answer "Apologies for I have my own reason to adventure" the person who asked was a bit sad but he understood "Well that's ashame" the man said as he walks away. Izuku was now going to a books store and only a few books interested him. One of it is named "The way of the blind" which he purchased after that he then went to a local library and did some research though he only found some books that gave him some intellect.

After that he started to buy some supplies. He could use some bandages and healing potions in the near future as he was about to purchase them he heard a person groaning like they were in pain. He looks over the counter to see a young brunette laying down on the ground "Ugggh..." "Uh... Are you okay miss?" The girl looked at him before passing out "MISS?!". After a while Izuku is now sitting with the girl as she was eating the food that was bought by said boy "Mhmmm~ so tasty... THANK YOU VERY MUCH" She said to Izuku before continuing "Oh how rude of me not telling you my name before hand" She stood up before introducing herself "My name is Ochako, Ochako Uraraka" She said as she reached for a hand shake which Izuku shook her hand as he introduced himself "Izuku, Izuku Midoriya and it's no big deal, I would've done anyone would..." He said scratching the back of his head "Well it's rude for me to even charge you for the potions sooo you can have them for free" she said with a huge smile "Really? Cause this potions have the best quality i have seen" he said as he reach for one "How'd you know the quality?" "Well i'm no potion brewer but i was thought how to look for the best quality for potions... And besides" he said before pulling out a kunai and stabbing himself and running it through "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!?!?!" Ochako shocked "Don't worry..." Izuku said as he puts a single drop of her healing potion into his wound slowly healing it back to the old form "See how effective your potions are..." He was a little shocked seeing Ochako lifeless again before he was punched gently multiple times while she was saying "Don't scare me like that" with a pout.

This made Izuku chuckle a little before apologizing "I'm sorry, i'm sorry, i promise i'll warn you before hand" He said while blocking the punches "If you don't mind answering a question for me, Why were you laying down on the floor?" He asked the young brunette "Well because my family was poor and we have a huge debt. I've been trying to make a profit for selling potions but as you see it's not going well" she said having a small frown. Izuku was shocked by this and he wanted to help her somehow "Hey... I can help you" Izuku said comforting the girl "How?" She asked "Well... You can still improve your potions' recipe to make it more effective... Do you have any idea what ingredients do you need?" This cause Ochako to think for a few moments before standing up "I got it!" She said as she clenches her fist "I do need something and i do need your help" Izuku smiled at the brunette and said "So what do you need?" "I need a special herb that only grows in the middle of that forest... So I'll be needing your help to get those" Izuku stands up before saying "Then I should get them now" "No, I'll join you just please wait" Ochako said while going back to her house "Please wait for me infront of the forest" she said before entering her house.

Izuku is now waiting in front of the forest for Ochako "Hey there!" Izuku heard the voice and looked around to see his friend "Alright seems your all geared up" Izuku said seeing her staff and her hat "You think so... This were very cheap" "Well it seems it's in good condition" Izuku said as he saw a basket she was carrying "Let me carry that for you" Izuku said reaching for the basket "Thank you" she said with a smile. As they went out into the forest they were looking at each other's back "So what's the herb we're looking for?" Izuku asked while looking around "It's called the
guérison herb and the only place i've seen it is here" Ochako said informing Izuku "Interesting..." Izuku said before hearing something move in the bushes "What was that?" Izuku asked "probably a wild animal" Ochako said as a bunny hopped out of it "See just a cute little bunny" Ochako said as she went over it only to be stopped by Izuku "No... Not that..." Izuku said as he sniffs and picking up a scent "Werewolves..." He said as 3 werewolves pounced on him but he was able to dodge and blocked their attacks "MIDORIYA!" Ochako said as she raised her staff.

One of the werewolves notices this and was about to attack her only to be  blocked by Izuku "DON'T TOUCH HER!" Izuku yelled as he slice one of the werewolves "grass style, Spreading roots" Izuku said as the werewolf gets impaled by roots from the inside "Who's next?" Izuku said as one of the werewolf leaped at him "Water style, Smooth Slice" Izuku said as his sword turned into blue and slice the werewolf multiple times and was cut to pieces after Izuku wiped the blood off. He then was about to be attacked behind "5000 pounds!" Ochako screamed as the werewolf feels like it's struggling to carry something making the werewolf faint
"Thanks for the save Ochako... I didn't know you can change gravity with magic" "It's my special magic, every magic user has there own" Izuku was interested but he also saw the herb they've been searching "Here it is... Quick get as much as you can" Ochako said as she rushes over to pick them. Izuku looked at his friend in joy as she picks up the herbs she needed for her potion "Is there something wrong Midoriya?" The brunette asked "Oh no, it's nothing..." Izuku said as he went over to her to help her pick up the herbs "With this I can improve the recipes in my potion" she said with pure excitement "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go" Izuku said as they both leave the forest.

Later in that day Ochako has been making the potions "Add a little bit of that, A dash of honey for sweeting..." Ochako saying while she makes the potion. Izuku has been reading the books he bought as well as the ones he borrowed "Midoriya I did it... I made it!" Ochako said as she shows the potion she made "Let's go try to sell it then" Izuku said with smile as he lay down his books. For a while Izuku and Ochako has been trying to find a costumer "Hey mister would you mind- Oh ok, Ah ma'am would you- alrighty then" In short they couldn't find one "Even though we made the potion no ones wants to buy it" Ochako said with a frown "It's because you have to make it a free sample first" Izuku said standing up and getting one bottle of the potion and going the man that has a broken arm in a plaster cast  "Sir would you like to try our sweet fast recovery potions?" Izuku asked nicely "Listen kid I don't hav-" "It's a free sample" Izuku said cutting off the man. The man then drinks the potion out of curiosities "It taste sweet but I'm not really feeling any- Woah!" The man was shocked as his arm started to glow yellow and the cast has fallen off "My arm... It's fixed again!" The other people were interested "Hey kid how much are you selling that?" Another man asked "I'm not sure... Ask the creator of this over there" Izuku said pointing at Ochako "Hey miss! How much are you selling them?" "I'll buy 5 of them!" "I'll take 10!" People quickly stormed the young brunette buying her mericle potion. After a while Ochako went over to her house with a bunch of sacks of gold "Mom, Dad! We can pay off the debt!" She said crying tears of joy.

Izuku meanwhile was now about to head out of the town packing his stuff and strapping it to his horse "i'm glad she'll be ok" Izuku thought said as he look at one of the potion he was given by her "MIDORIYA!" Izuku heard the voice of his friend coming over him
"Uraraka. Why are you here?" Izuku asked the brunette "Please Midoriya take me with you" Ochako said with a serious face "And why should I take you?" Izuku asked another question "I made a new promise to my parents. I'M GOING TO MAKE THEM LIVE A HAPPY LIFE!" She said with a voice full of passion "Well then what are you waiting for? Pack you stuff and let's go!" Izuku said making Uraraka smile. As she packs up her items and waved goodbye to her parents she is now going with Izuku "Hop on and Hold tight, We're going full speed" Izuku said as he started to make his horse run.

To be continued...

Yo long time new update hoped you enjoyed this chapter and I'm also adding more people to the harem so be excited for the next chapters

I'll see ya next time