Chapter 3: New City, New Life

Izuku and Ochako were heading to city that Ochako knew "Is there any information I should know before heading inside the city?" "It's been a long time since I've been in the city but don't worry the locals are nice and we just need to pay a few silvers to get a identification charm" "And having identification charm is important?" "If we don't have one we can easily be sold as slaves" This information made Izuku to be extra careful with his charm. As they reached the city a guard commander stopped them "What is your purpose of your visitation?" "We're inspired adventurers that would like to move into this city" "We would like to buy a identification charm if that's possible?" "Of course, One charm is 6 Silver" Izuku then gave 1 Gold coin and 2 Silver coin equaling to 12 Silver coins "Before we let you in what are your relationship with each other? Are you a couple?" The statement made both of them blush red as a cherry "W-W-W-We're just working partners" Izuku said for Ochako to nod with his statement "O-Oh I see... Well then, OPEN THE GATES!" The guard commander screamed out for the other guards to follow his orders.

The city was a big a beautiful place as kids in the streets play with each other, Lively neighborhood and the smell of fresh food being cooked "This place is wonderful..." "It's huge!" They looked around the city before stopping at a stable to get the horse a place to rest "Rest well, you will need it dear friend" Izuku said before going to Ochako "So what should we do?" "We should find a place to stay for the night and then we should go to a adventurer's guild to pick up some missions in order to get money" Izuku started mumble multiple words that normal people wouldn't understand "Uh... Midoriya-kun?" This stopped Midoriya's mumbling and was snapped back to reality "Oh! I'm sorry force of habit" Izuku said scratching the back of his head "Well I saw a inn earlier that we can stay over" Ochako suggested for Izuku to agree.

As the duo went to the inn they asked for a separate rooms only to find out that one room was only available "Is there people that are going to hop out soon?" "Sorry fellers but the shortest stay here is 17 days and aren't you fellers a coupl-" "WE'RE NOT A COUPLE!" They said cutting off the lady before apologizing for their tones "Yeah we'll take the room, There's no other choice" Ochako said. They rented the place and went inside to find out there's only one huge bed, a table, A window view, Two cabinets and a book shelf  "I'll just sleep on the-" "No need besides the bed has enough room for the both of us" Ochako said as she was unpacking her items for Izuku to follow her and also started to unpack. Izuku then went to the rest room and notice himself in the mirror that he's hair has grown quite long, He took out his Tantō and started to cut off his hair "A long hair in battle will be a huge disadvantage" He said with the sheath of the knife was between his teeth.

He then left and Ochako immediately realized his hair was cut "I was wondering when will you cut off your hair" "It was kinda getting annoying" He said walking to the adventurer's guild "I heard there's different level of adventurers?" "That is true, The starter is bronze then silver, Then gold and there's Platinum The highest level" Ochako said before entering the adventurer's guild and going to the receptionist "You in here to become adventurers?" The man said for both of them to nod "Well I just need you both to hunt something for me to determine what level should I give you" "Any specific monster we have to bring down?" "Nope just bring me anything" With that Izuku and Ochako was preparing to hunt for their adventure "What should we hunt?" Ochako said with a excited tone "First we need some armor to protect us" "Where can we find someone who has great armors" Izuku thought for a moment before just asking a local "Armor you say? Yeah i know a guy, He's name is Higari Majima. Great smith with also great companions" The man said for Izuku to thank him.

They both went to the smith shops and asked for the man's name to multiple people until they found his place "Alright they said they live here so let's just knock" and before Izuku knocked, A explosion came out the gate "What the hell you were thinking Hatsume?" A man's voice called out "I did it for the sake of progression!" A girl said before the smoke cleared and Izuku seeing a pink haired girl with crosses on her eyes "Her B-B-B-B" "Reasts!" The duo thought as she stood up "Sorry about the mister" She said as she brushes the dust off her "Wait are you a samurai!?" She asked with sparkling eyes "U-U-U-U-Uh yes?" This made the girl shriek in excitement before being hit in the head by a man wearing a bucket with eye holes but still dark to the point his eyes can't be seen "Sorry about her, She's one of my students... How can I help you" "Are you Higari Majima?" The man nodded to is question.

Izuku then explained everything why he went to him for a few minutes "Armor huh? Well Mei here can help you with that" "What are you looking for? An armor that can stand an explosive magic?, An armor that multiplies your strength or-" "Light armor." Izuku cut her off making her trip a bit "Light armor?" "Yes light armor" "Why of all things? Shouldn't you have like a strong one?" "I'd like a armor that won't slow me down in battle" "And everything you suggested sounds expensive" Izuku thought with a small twitched grin "Aww shucks" Mei said as she looked around "Here, Tell me are you guys adventurers?" She asked while handing out the armor "Not yet at least, After we hunt down a monster of any kind then we'll become one" "Well if you need a repair or new pair of armor, You can call me anytime!" "Thank you, How much will it be?" "Don't worry this one is on the hous-" She was cut off by a karate chop on her head by her mentor "5 Silver kid" Higari said for Izuku to pay "I appreciate your help" Izuku said as he started to apply the light armor on him.

They then went on to hunt a monster, Entering the woods they were lucky to find some weak horned wolf "Wind Style; Air Walk!" Izuku rushed to the wolves with extreme speed "Quick Draw!" He then appeared behind the wolves while he puts back his sword in the sheath, The wolves was immediately cut "Wow... Your so strong Midoriya-kun" Izuku smiled and then started to head back to the guild until they heard a roar. They turned around to see a way more huge horned wolf "Looks like we made the big mama angry" Izuku said before almost about to get slashed "HAMMER OF THE SMITH!" They heard a familiar voice before a huge hammer landed on the wolf's head "Eh?!" Both Izuku and Ochako screamed in confusion "Hey there!" Izuku looked up to see Mei on top of the wolf "Why... Why did you-" "I'd like to join your guild" A few moments of silence before both Izuku and Ochako screamed in confusion

To Be Continued...

Sorry for the most late update of your life (maybe) but I hope you just enjoyed the story and wait for more updates