* 4 *

"Don't you think Donghyuck hyung and Renjun ge have gotten close?"

"They were already close?"

"Not like that, it's like their bond is something special. It's always been something different but now i think of it, it makes sense, they like each other more than friends should"

"yeah. I felt this a long time ago too. then forgot about it because they seemed like all fights and jokes.
I have been with hyung for 5 years, before you and Renjun hyung came in. He's always been outgoing and wanting to make everyone laugh. But after Renjun hyung came, it was like he wanted to make Junie hyung laugh no matter what. He never cared if someone didn't laugh at his joke, it was enough when others did.
But with Renjun hyung, he kept bothering him until hyung laughed. Like Renjun hyung was something special. I am sure he never realised it but other trainess and even i noticed how he would gravitate towards Renjun in the end, to make him laugh. After our debut, they became more close. It became so common for Hyuck hyung and even Renjun hyung matched well with hyung so even i stopped reading more into it.
But i get what you are talking about. They were always different to each other, something special to each other. Today it felt like the only difference is they both are realising it now"

"wow, i bet Hyuck hyung is the more romantic one then."

"definitely".