anatomy

anatomy — harry potter( summary and cast )

( summary and cast )

❛ used stick together,
you're my best friend,
i'll love you forever. ❜

anatomy ━━ summary( harry potter x josie sinclair )

anatomy ━━ summary
( harry potter x josie sinclair )

     I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU: Are you born evil, or do you turn to evil because of what happens to you?

Some argue that people are born with their souls tainted, their parents' evil blood running through their child's very veins. They think it's a generational thing — that there's an evil gene that gets passed down to all the family heirs, forcing them to commit unthinkable crimes.

Others argue that children aren't born with tainted souls, but instead turn to evil because of everything that had happened to them. They argue that people go through unimaginable life events, and that they turn to evil so that they can have some control over their life, or to make themselves feel better in some odd, twisted way.

Josephine Sinclair had never thought about how people turned evil. It didn't concern her — why would she think about it?

Josie was certain that she knew nobody who was evil. Her father, Peter Pettigrew, an innocent man, had died at the hands of Sirius Black. Her mother, Valerie Sinclair, was a survivor of the Wizarding War, the memories still haunting her, because she was just an innocent girl fighting the war made by adults. All her friends, they were far too young to commit heinous crimes.

She never wondered how people turned evil, until the end of her third year.

Sirius Black and Remus Lupin revealed the truth, that her father was not an innocent man, but rather a manipulative man, who could commit crimes that Josie couldn't even think of.

Her dad ruined everything. He killed Josie's godmother in cold blood, her crimson blood forever staining his hands. He was the reason for James and Lily Potter dying, leading to Harry being an orphan, unable to blossom into adolescence with his parents. He falsely imprisoned Sirius Black, leaving Valerie Sinclair and Remus Lupin to grieve all by themselves.

Peter Pettigrew's blood flowed through Josie's very veins, and she couldn't help but wonder — did that make her evil? Was she capable of betraying all her friends, the people she loved more than herself?

Josie Sinclair could only hope that people were not born evil.

˗ˏˋ JOSEPHINE MAY SINCLAIR 'ˎ˗
( sydney sweeney ) the traitor's daughter.

˗ˏˋ JOSEPHINE MAY SINCLAIR 'ˎ˗( sydney sweeney ) the traitor's daughter

˗ˏˋ additional cast 'ˎ˗as described / harry james potteremma watson  / hermione grangerrupert grint / ronald 'ron' weasleysadie sink / ginerva 'ginny' weasleyalisha boe / holly millerdrew starkey / elijah davis

as described / harry james potter
emma watson / hermione granger
rupert grint / ronald 'ron' weasley
sadie sink / ginerva 'ginny' weasley
alisha boe / holly miller
drew starkey / elijah davis

˗ˏˋ the sinclair family 'ˎ˗
valerie sinclair, mother
matteo reyes, step-father
charles sinclair, brother †
florence sinclair, sister
genevive sinclair, aunt
violet sinclair, aunt
liam sinclair, cousin

warning,
this book includes mature content such as: mental health issues, panic attacks, death, blood, torture, underage drinking, cheating, and more may be added. there will be warnings at the top of each chapter, but please read at your own caution!

credits,
i don't own the harry potter universe — all rights go to jkr, but i do not agree with her views. i only own josie, valerie, genevive, and any other new characters i may include. all gifs aren't mine, and were found on either google or tumblr. the mooboard is made by dollbouquets <3

author's note,
hihi !! i've been wanting to publish this for ages, and i love the plot, so i really hope i can give josie and harry justice!

this is also the sequel to my marlene mckinnon fic 'heavenly'. you do not have to read it for this one to make sense, but it has more background info, such as other characters (juliet black, elodie nott, valerie sinclair), and shows peter's betrayal

anatomy — harry james potter
2022 — n/a