Just The Beggining

My name is Damien, I'm 19 and live in my own flat. I go by any pronouns and I am pan. I like things like indie rock music, art and horror... But not this kind.

I have fluffy black hair with blue-grey eyes. I'm 6'8 which is pretty weird.

I woke up at 8am, my "roommate" was moving in today. I say was but I mean, I guess he did. My work starts at 10am which is pretty lucky for me, I work as an engineer and get payed alot. Today is my payday but I get work off today so I can help my roommate move in, I still get payed of course. I got dressed, hoody and jeans. I decided to go food shopping today and maybe buy a welcome gift for Fox, yup... That's his name. Ironically he's a ginger, I like that about him. I found him on Facebook, yes I'm 19 and using Facebook but there is nothing wrong with that.

He has green eyes and ginger hair, bright red... I mean, he looks like a weasely. He's lactose intolerant so I can't get him anything with dairy which sucks. I text him.

I hurried so much that everyone was staring at me, but I got out of there quickly after paying

I arrived at the flat, running up the stairs with the shopping and putting it inside. I go down to get the others, running up the stairs again. I trip and fall "FU-" I yell sliding down the stairs on my stomach. I give an "I'm so done with life" sigh and get up, I pick up the rest of the stuff and carry on back upstairs.

__________

I had hit my chin pretty bad, fuck. I go out locking the door behind me, but it's 11:15. I'm gonna have to leave the spare key on top of the door frame, I'm the only person who can reach it unless they get that stool there, hopefully he's smart but I'll text him what to do.

 I'm gonna have to leave the spare key on top of the door frame, I'm the only person who can reach it unless they get that stool there, hopefully he's smart but I'll text him what to do

I drive to the ER.

______________

They put stitches in my chin and wrapped up my wrist (it was broken) but they did it quickly and I was able to get back by 12:24.
I get in and see Fox sitting on the sofa.
"just in time dude, they're putting up safety instructions at 12:30" he says, he has a look of confusion. His eyes go to my wrist, then my face. "What happened?! " he said. "I fell down the stairs" I say laughing.
__________