Fever Dreams And Voices

I wake up, Fox beside me, he had fallen asleep in my room so I just let him be. I sit up. I start to hear light whispers, I'm unable to make them out but they were definitely saying something. I get up and get into some clothes, "Fox", I look over at Fox to see him awake.
"what time is it?" he says.
"it's 12." i say, checking my phone.
Fox groans and rolls over.
I go out to the living room and see Michael and Jackie awake, sitting on the sofa. Bee was sat on the sofa too and Twig was watching the TV.

"disgrace", I sit down at the table to do online school and work. "murderer".

_________________________

I wake up in the living room, my head rested on my laptop. I check my phone, 2:30. Guess I Had fallen asleep while working. I get up, I feel weak and fall back on the chair. I lift myself up and hold onto the table, I slowly make my way to the empty sofa and fall onto it, falling back to sleep.

_______________________

I wake up, everyone was watching TV,
Looked like an ad for a cleaning detergent. I check the time, 10:30.
I fall back to sleep.

____________________

I wake up once again, everyone was still watching TV, the same ad again? I check the time, 10:30. I go back to sleep.

___________________

I wake up, TV was on. Same ad. Same time. I go back to sleep.

__________________

It's the same again.
__________________

I wake up and see that everyone was still watching TV, but something felt different. When I looked at the ad everyone's heads snapped to look at me, everyone just stared and then their faces started to twist to very bizarre expressions and in terrifying ways. Wake up.

_________________

I sit up so quickly that I start to feel nauseous. Check the time, 2:31. It's only been a minute?
I look over at Michael and Jackie, they both looked startled and were staring at me.
"I don't feel good." I say, my head pounding.
"you woke us up with your screaming." Michael says.
"sorry, I had some kind of repeated dream" I say.
Fox runs in.
"what's happening?" he asks.
"sounds like a fever dream, I saw you stumble your way to the sofa." Twig says.
I feel it's cold hand on my forehead.
"you have a fever, it's bad as well" it says.

"how do you know what a fever dream is?" Michael asks.
"humans aren't the only living thing that gets fever dreams" it says.
"oh wow" Fox says feeling my forehead.
He runs into the bathroom and gets something from the cabinet. He then runs back in and puts a thermometer under my tounge.
"102°!" Fox says.
"looks like a cold." Twig says.
"how?" I say.
"I mean, your body temperature is 102°, I can hear in your voice that you have a blocked nose, your probably having a terrible headache right now and you feel weak." it says.

"I meant how would I have got it" I ask.
"it is turning winter I guess." it says.
"we're in the UK, it barely is cold in the winter until near end" I say.
"hmm."
"when was the last time you went outside?" it asks
"egg"
"shit" I say sitting up quite quickly.
"nono sit back down, what is it?" Michael says.
"Fox can you do me big favour everyday for until I get better." I ask.
"what is it." he asks.
"could you rotate Peppers egg, at least 4-6 times a day, you just need to open the incubator and turn it." I say
"sure." he says.
"make sure the temperature is the same." I say.
"yep" he says.

__________________

I open my eyes to find myself in the back of Michael's van.
"ah, your awake." an inhuman voice says.
I look to the drivers seat to see Twig, driving.
"where are we going" I say, putting on my seatbelt.
"to a farmacy to get you medicine." it says.
"I could have stayed at the house." I say.
"you can't be alone with the children, like last time, you can't be trusted." it says.
"I'm sorry." I say.

We drive for a while until we get to a house.
"we're here." it says.
It gets out the car and opens my side door, it picks me up with it's long, cold hands.
"now he is a nice guy, don't be afraid" it says.

We go into the house and into a small room to see a chair, Ben was stood next to it in a doctors uniform, Fox in the background with Pepper on his shoulder. Fox was crying.
Twig sets me down in the chair and straps me up.
"what is that for?" I ask.
"in case you-" and it mumbles off, everyone dissappears except Ben.
"open wide" he says and he pours a pink liquid down my throat, it burns inside.
It trickles down my chin.
I feel the liquid reach my stomach, also starting to burn.
I try to scream but it's almost as if I didn't have any breath.

I wake up in a sweat, I was in my living room.
"hey, you OK?" Michael asks.
Twig looks over at me.
"nightmare." I say, starting to calm down.
"let me get you some water." Twig says.

(sorry for not posting for a while, I've been busy with school and stuff)