The beginning of the story

Hanagaki Takemichi.

He is from a pure blood family that is known for their good potions and strong love/loyalty,

But the whole Hanagaki bloodline was erased.

That's what everyone thinks. But when the Hanagakis were fleeing they hid a four year old boy in the forest. That boy was Takemichi, Hanagaki Takemichi.

As a witch found him three days after the wizard world knew about the eradication of the Hanagaki Blood line. She jumped for joy.

She saw those beautiful sapphire blue eyes and already knew it was a Hanagaki. Seeing the birthmark, every Hanagaki has and which couldn't be faked, she was sure that she held the last Hanagaki.

Takemichi Hanagaki grew up isolated from the wizard world. His step mom taught him everything he needed to know.

"Don't fall in love. Exspecially when they don't like you back." The step mother always said on which Takemichi always answered. "Yes Ma'am."

Then he got his letter and was finally able to see the outside.

This is where we start...

PoV. Takemichi

I am so excited! I am allowed outside. I was in diagon ally and got all of my stuff and now I even have a  wand.

It is a 8 inch Palm pine with unicorn hair. Olivander said it represents my big heart.

I wonder how he knew this things. He talked like he knew everything about me.. That kinda creeped me out.

"Takemichi darling. Remember what I told you. Don't-" "Dont fall in love, yeah. I know." I replied my foster mom.

"See you Next year!" I yelled to her and hurried inside the train, that was about to set off. I wasn't letting the chance slide to live free so I planned on staying there the whole year.

I was so excited that I already was wearing my robe.

In which house will I get sorted in? I don't know much about my ancestors and in which houses they were and my foster mother didn't want to tell me more about the fact that I shouldn't fall in love that is one sided...

I smiled and looked for a place to sit. I found one actually. In one wagon there was no one sitting, which was weird, like every place to sit is occupied and than there is this one where no one sits.

Maybe it's reserved?  I looked around the frame and was debating wether I should sit here or not... I decided not to and walked  further.

I just didn't like the aura of that empty wagon.

I passed  a few students who seem to be already in their second or third year and then found another empty wagon, but this time it was because it really was the last room. I opened the door and went inside.

Yeah the aura was peaceful.

I looked outside the window and my mind became once with the landscape. Green fields with corn on it. It looks so beautiful and fantastic.