chapter 18

WARNING LOTS OF SWEARING IN THIS CHAPTER you have been warned

They were all looking at me intently and I got up and felt dizzy. Oh well. "I uh. I. Hmm. How do I say this. All of you are stupid well not you Rydel or Ratliff or Rocky and Ryland. But you two sons of bitches I'm gonna kill you" I said. Getting up real fast and fell down. On the floor. Well at least I didn't fall on someone. I got up slowly and said "Why?" "Well. We actually don't know. Last night we didn't just get hyper high kinda high like smoke. Not you guys but me and Riker."I was appauled. What the fudge. Yeah I'm trying to clean my language up. "Ok so let's get this. Straight. We played truth or dare I kissed Rocky, Riker, Ryland, and made out with Ross and kissed Rydel two times. I'm not done. Then you dared me to tell Anthony that and I ended up saying no one will get me whipped?" They all nodded calmly. "Oh and Maia. We don't do it all the time. It was that one time and I wasn't myself." Ross said. "Why isn't Riker saying anything hum?" I said thinking out loud glaring at Riker. "I'm trying to see if you can be whipped and ya you can. My friend her name is-" I stopped him and my phone started ringing. My ringtone was oh wonder by shark remixed my illenium. I picked it up and saw it was my long lost friend. "Arabella" I looked at everyone and dropped my phone. I was dazed. I just stood there listening to my heart beat and the song. I answered and she said "I'm at your door and this hot guy is here with me." I just stood there not breathing. "OH SHIT HURRY SOMEONE HELP HER."she yelled into the phone. Rydel was closest and she panicked. I zoned backed in and took a deep breath. "MAIA CHARLOTTE MITCHELL OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR." I slowly walked to the door and opened it. "What happened are you ok?" She said going to the kitchen. "Oh I forgot you can't talk." Thanks that helps a lot. "Um what's happened?" Rocky said from the living room. "Well you see Maia has a condition when she's shocked or scared or sad or mad for too long she literally freezes and stops breathing." She stopped and said, no yelled "You are adopted by the Lynches did you kiss one of them. Do you still have the hots for-" I covered her mouth from saying anymore and said "hush" she knew I was mad and nodded. We walked in and she was quiet. "I'm gonna get dressed" I said. I bumped into someone. I looked up at him or stared and he was hot. I just stared and he said "take a picture it'll last longer slut" and walked off shoving my shoulder. "What the fuck did you say?" I said walking to him. "Thats right I called you slut, whore," thats it. "You are a piece of crap thinking I'll let you talk to me like that." "Well at least I'm not a prostitute." "and who the fuck are you dickhead?" I said my voice drowned in venom. "Riker sent me here to have this hot girl get whipped your obviously not it. Your a piece of Shit." He said. I pushed him to the living room pining him against a wall and slapped him. "I'm not stooping to your level. Bitch ass motherfucker."He grabbed my shoulder and roughly kissed me. What. I pushed his chest and wiped my lips. "Eww who knows where your lips have been. Your sick." He came closer and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. And looked into my eyes. "Aww I'm gonna kiss you now. Not" I said and ducked him. "Riker are you kidding me this jerk is impossible he can't compliment me, listen, stay still, and all those other stuff I want in a guy. He just is to, ugh idk." "You were talking about me princess?" He said. "Ugh your worse than the other one I dated and he-" I cut myself off from saying anymore. The fact is I had boy expierience just not one I'm proud of. "Tell me. Or are you scared bitch." "I'm not." He kept on pressuring me and I hit his chest and kept on hitting while saying what he did and at the end stopped. I back up and looked around. I had been loved so hard and we were ripped away. He was the only one who whipped me and hard. He died. Like TFIOS he died of cancer. He was exactly like this guy in front of me. They were all shocked. I froze. They didn't notice and I passed out, it was bound to happen sooner or later and they gathered around me and then it was all black. I opned my eyes and felt like I was laying by someone. I closed my eyes and cuddled up to their chest. "Morning Blake."I said. I opened my eyes and fell off the couch and screamed. How dare I? I saw everyone already by me with cameras. "Come sit by me please" said the guy I was cuddling with I got back on the couch and saw what he did. "Ugh Riker why did you have to bring him. He isn't my type he won't listen, he's just gonna kiss, he isn't romantic, they are bad boys. I don't like that." I said finishing my rant. "Well who's Blake then. Was he sentimental or bad boy." Riker asked. "Sentimental. And I loved him with all...My heart." I said lying about the sentimental part. "Your lying. You fell in love with a bad boy. Why Maia? What makes you like bad boys?" He said. Just then the guys arms wrapped around my waist. I looked down and saw his arm Just like Blake would do. I let a tear fall and said "For the last time I like romantic sentimental guys." He smiled and said "Meet Jared. Blake's older brother."