chapter 11: Atlanta

Javon and I had arrived at the airport. It was now 1:15am which gave us quite a bit of time before we boarded. We checked in our bags and headed to the lounge. We were just sitting down minding our own business when a whole bunch of girls and boys our age ran up to us. "JAVON! Y/N!" they screamed. "the fuck," javon looked up to see them all. I'd never actually been noticed by fans (I guess you could call them) before and I didn't think I ever would. Euphoria season 2 wasn't even out yet. 

"Can we get a picture?" "you guys are you cute together!" "are you dating!?" "wow wow wow chill guys," javon laughed taking photos with them. I was just sitting there because I didn't think they wanted the pictures with me. "y/n, can you join?" they smiled. what the fuck was going on. "yeah sure," I smiled. We took photos with them. Some of the girls looked like they wanted to kill me but they guys looked like they wanted to kill javon. "y/n you're so hot, can I get your snap?" "uh um," I stuttered. "sorry man no snap," javon smiled. "bro I wasn't asking you." the guy said giving javon a dirty look. "yo cmon," javon stood up. "She doesn't want you bro just accept it," the guy said getting all up in javons face. "If she's not interested in me then she's absolutely not interested in you so back the fuck up."  "what so you think because you guys kissed once for a show that she's into you. bro look at you," the guy scoffed. "back the fuck up before I do something," javon said getting in the guys face. "your fucking weak cunt you couldn't do sh-." As the guy was saying that Javon threw a hard punch at his face. "what the fuck?!" "I told you if you didn't back the fuck up I was gonna do something." The guy's all ran away with the girls following behind. "fuck," javon said sitting back down. I giggled at javon who looked angry. "that served protective boyfriend vibes," I laughed. "oh shut the fuck up," he giggled back. "was anyone filming? because I'll get in shit for that." "nope not that I saw." "thank fuck." 

Javon and I were laughing about what just happened when our flight got called. "flight 5758 from Los Angeles, California to Atlanta, Georgia is boarding now." "that's us," javon sighed pulling me up. We walked to our plane and got on. Euphoria had payed for our flight so we got to sit in business class which has wifi. "Window or isle?" javon asked. "window please." He gestured his hand, "after you madame," he giggled. "thank you kind sir," I laughed, curtsying. We sat in our seats and were brought blankets and pillows. I looked over and saw a teenage girl taking photos of us. "she's taking photos," I whispered giggling to javon. He laughed and looked over at the teenager, he gave a soft wave and turned back to me. "I'm so tired," he yawned. "same. fuck," I yawned back. The plane started to take off and I got comfy lying my head on Javon's Lap. He handed me an AirPod and we listened to music and almost straight away passed out. 

I woke up to javon nudging me. "whaaaattttt?" "sorry we still have an hour left but look at this." He showed me a Tiktok that was on his fyp of us. *follow (wattjavonpad) on Tiktok to see the tiktoks that get posted with my stories* "wait what the fuck. how do people find these photo's," I giggled looking at javon who was blushing. "yoooooo are you blushing!?" "shut up ma." "can you kids shut the fuck up its 7am," someone said from behind us. We both just looked at each other, trying our hardest not to piss ourselves. There was still an hour left of the flight so I went back to sleep on javon's shoulder whilst he watched Tiktok. 

"ma?" "what javon." I said sternly as he had just woken me up. again. "sorry moody. We are about to land." he giggled. I quickly sat up to see that the plane was landing. "yay!" The plane had landed and we grabbed all our stuff and headed off. "fuck it's so weird to be back," I said looking around at the airport. "I know. I feel like I've been away forever." "hey why don't you grab bags and I'll get us Starbucks," I asked pointing at the Starbucks. "yeah good idea." "what do you want?" "an iced coffee and cake pop please" "okay meet me at the Starbucks." I walked into the Starbucks and went up to order. "hey what would you li-? OH MY FUCKING GOD. are you y/n y/l/n?" the Starbucks women asked excitedly. "yeah lol," I giggled. "I'm so excited for season 2! I bet you will be amazing." "aww thank you, you're so sweet." "well, what can I get you?" "2 iced coffee's and 2 cake pops please." I handed her the money but she refused to take it. "nope it's on the house." "no I can't let you do that. please let me pay." "nope sorry y/n." she said giving me back my money. "fine. thank you so much, you are so kind. what's your instagram? I'll put something on my story." "its Jessicamiller1." "smile!" I said taking a photo of her.  

"I love you so much have a good day," she said smiling

"I love you so much have a good day," she said smiling. "you too! I love you!" I sat down waiting for the food and coffees and javon came in and sat next to me. "I see you've been having fun with the worker," he laughed. "yes she's so sweet. she wouldn't let me pay." Our coffees and cake pops arrived and we went outside to find the car which was sent for us. We hoped in and starting taking the 30 min drive to our houses. 

We were minutes away now and I was super excited to be home and see my dad after a few days. "after you finish unpacking and settling in you should come over and meet my family. they really want to meet you," javon smiled. "yes of course! I'll text you when I'm coming. I can't wait to meet them." We pulled up outside my house first where my dad was waiting at the door for me. "Bye J see you soon." I said giving him a hug. "bye ma." He drove off to his house which was a few houses down. I ran up the driveway and jumped into my dads arms. "DAD!!!! I MISSED YOU." "I've missed you too honey. come in and tell me all about the past few days." I sat with him in the living room and told him everything. I told him about how scared I was when I found out me and ash were dying, and how scary the whole set was, the improv, saying goodbye and of course, the kiss.