chapter 13: sleepover

The movie had now finished and we all decided to move back to the blow up beds. We all sat down facing each other eating snacks. "let's play truth or dare!" Jaden suggested. "yes!" I replied. "okay I'm first, truth or dare Jaden?" jayla giggled. "dare." "I dare you to put a photo on your story saying you love me so much," jayla giggled. "ughhh fine," Jaden groaned. 

"done ok now javon, truth or dare?" "truth

"done ok now javon, truth or dare?" "truth." "do you like y/n?" "JADEEENNN!" "what? answer it." Javon gave him a dirty look and looked over at me. he sort of nodded his head. "so is that a yes wanna?" "shut the fuck up, jayla truth or dare." javon asked trying to change the subject. 

'wait does javon like me?' I thought to myself blushing. 

"truth." "would you date y/n?" "no! Definitely not. she is my best friend and I love her so much," she smiled at me. "awww I love you cookie," I smiled. "now y/n. truth or dare?" she asked me. "truth." "do you like wanna?" I started blushing. "AYYYYOOOO she's blushing!" Jaden laughed. "no I'm not," I said giving Jaden an angry look. "answer it shawty," jayla laughed. I did the same thing as javon, nodding my head slightly. "yo!" Jaden smirked. 

*javon's pov* 

"answer it shawty," jayla laughed looking at y/n. y/n looked down and slightly nodded her head. 'what! I thought she only liked me as a friend.' I thought to myself. I let out a little smile. I can't believe this girl likes me. wait no maybe she just felt bad because I said yes. 

*y/n's pov*

"wanna, truth or dare?" Jaden asked. "dare." javon replied. "I dare you to kiss y/n." "Jaden cmon bro what the fuck." "you have to do it." Jaden shrugged. Javon looked over at me and smiled. Was I about to kiss javon? again? but this time it wouldn't be acting. but I guess it doesn't count because it was just a dare. I smiled back at javon. "fine," he sighed. it sounded like he was pretending to be mad, but he looked really happy about it. 

Javon looked at me in the eyes and started leaning in. We were both sitting on the bed really close to each other. Butterflies were rushing through my stomach. so many I felt sick, but it was a good sick. I placed my hands on either side of his face, bringing him in. He put his hands around my waist and our lips connected and he slightly tightened his grip on my waist. His lips were soft. everything else surrounding us left. I felt like it was just javon and I alone. We pulled out with our faces cm's away from each other. He pulled me back in by my waist and gave me another short kiss before pulling out and moving his face a bit away. we were both blushing with huge smiles on our faces. "oh my god that just happened," jayla said shocked. We looked at her to see her filming. "JAYLA!" javon yelled. "sorry I had to," she shrugged. "ew that was gross," Jaden giggled. he looked happy for us. "it was your dare." I laughed. "JAYLA DELETE THAT NOW." javon yelled standing up and chasing her to get her phone. "nope it's staying there." she laughed running around the room. my phone buzzed. I opened the snap from jayla to see the video of javon and I kissing. I was really cute so I saved it. "HA!" javon yelled grabbing the phone off jayla and sending it to himself before deleting it. 

We kept playing truth or dare. Javon and I were sitting really close with his hand on my thigh. I had major butterflies the whole time and they wouldn't go away. After a while we all just started talking. it was now 3am. It slowly turned into just javon and I talking. "wait are they asleep?" I said looking over at Jaden and jayla who seemed to be passed out. "looks like it," javon giggled. Javon and I lied down and watched Tiktok on his phone. We were scrolling through his Tiktok following when a post jayla made came up. 

*wattjavonpad: on Tiktok to see video* 

"That skank. I deleted it off her phone!" "recently deleted?" I giggled. "oh fuck," he laughed. "it's kind of cute though," I smiled at javon. "yeah it kinda is," he smiled back. "can I ask you something?" javon asked. "yeah what is it?" "do you actually like me or do you just feel bad?" fuck this felt awkward but also cute at the same time. "I don't know?" I laughed awkwardly trying to avoid the question and looking away. Javon lightly grabbed my face and moved it so I'd be looking at him. "y/n. do you like me?" he asked with us both lying on our sides staring into each others eyes.  I put my hand on the side of his cheek and started stroking it with my thumb. He pulled my leg on top of his hip and held me by my thigh. He leant in giving me a long kiss, both of us using a little bit of tongue. He pulled out of the kiss, "I really like you ma." I gave him a small peck, "I really like you J." 

We were cuddling and watching Tiktok for a while just enjoying each others presence. I couldn't stop thinking about the fact that Javon and I actually kissed and it wasn't for a show or for a dare. It's because we really liked each other.