Not You Too

Imagine Type: sad/cute

Warnings: talk about being SA, attempted of SA

Status: Y/n and Matt are together.

⚠️⚠️Please Don't Read If It Makes You Uncomfortable ⚠️⚠️

A/N: Requested

Y/n's P.O.V

"You've done some great improvements since our last session Y/n. I'm so proud of you." My therapist says.

"Thank you." I say smiling.

"Now remember even if it's just little things, little steps, it's always a improvement." She tells me. "I'll see you in a month sweet girl."

"See ya." I said leaving her office and heading out to my car.

I sit down in the driver's seat and let out a breath. I'm doing better. I'm getting better. I'll be okay.

Just a little over a year ago, I was raped. I don't wanna go too much into details but I will say that it's been a long road to recovery. And that my rapist was put behind bars.

With the help of my therapist, I've been becoming who I was once before except stronger.

However I know I wouldn't be where I'm at without the support of my best friend Matt. He's been my greatest supporter throughout my entire healing journey.

He's been such a great help and I couldn't thank him enough. Tonight he's invited me over along with a few other friends. The triplets decided to have a little get together which I thought was sweet.

I quickly stop by my house and change before heading to the triplets's house.

~ Time Skip

I pull up to their house and quickly notice all the cars. I find a parking spot and park my car, hopefully not in the way of anyone else's car.

I lock my car before walking up to the front door of the house. Parties give me anxiety ever since my attack but I know I'll be fine, at least at this one.

I open the door and immediately get engulfed by the loud music. I close the door behind me, walking up the stairs trying to get rid of any unnecessary jitters.

As soon as I appear in living room, I am welcomed warmly by Madi.

"Y/n you made it." She says smiling.

"Hi." I said loud enough for her to hear me.

"You hungry?" She asked.

"I could eat." I tell her.

"Come on. I made your favorite candy." Madi gently takes my hand and leads me over to the table where all the food was set. "Matt told me you were going to be here so I knew I had to make it."

"Thank you so much." I said grabbing a piece of candy.

"Hey guys." I felt a hand be placed on my shoulder and I quickly jerk away. "Woah I'm so sorry. I forgot that you don't like not being able to see people coming."

It was Chris.

"It's okay." I said taking a deep breath.

"I'm really sorry." Chris apologized again.

"No it's okay." I tell him.

Chris gives me a high five and Nick shortly joins us. We just stand around the table and talk a bit as the rest of the people dance the night away.

I start to feel anxious from the amount of people so I decide to go look for Matt. I decide to text him but he doesn't respond. A little odd only because he always texts me back right away. Like it's a little scary how fast he texts me back sometimes.

He might be in his room trying to calm down his anxiety as well. I walk down the hall and knock on his door. No answer. Well his light's on so he's awake, plus I don't believe anything could with as loud as this music is.

"Matt can I come in?" I said softly.

I heard mumbling as I decide to place my ear to the door to see if I could hear him. However I heard a different voice all together and a sentence I've heard before.

"Scream and you'll regret everything."

My eyes widen as I immediately felt a panic attack consume me. I wanna run away and hide but then I realize I wasn't the one this time.

I push the door open to see a girl on top of Matt. My attack flashed in front of my eyes, so many feelings and emotions running over me. I felt weak but I quickly pull the girl off of him and throw her into the wall.

"What the fuck!" She says.

She looks at me as if she had seen a ghost. She almost has this look like 'I've seen you before but I don't know if it's really you.'

"The fuck are you doing?" I asked, calmly as possible.

She huffs before leaving the room and slamming the door behind her. I shake my head as I turn to Matt who's pulling himself up to sit up on his bed.

I lift his face up to see his cheeks stained with tears. I frantically wipe them away, pushing the hair out of his face.

"I got you. You're safe." Is what I tell him.

"Don't look down." He mumbles.

"Huh?" I said looking into his eyes.

"I don't have any pants on." He says softly.

"Oh." I said

"Can you please cut this damn zip tie off?" He says with his head lowered.

I just notice his hands zipped tied behind his back. I pull out my pocket knife and move behind Matt. His hands are purple as the zip tie is cutting off his circulation. I carefully slide my knife between his hands and the zip tie, snapping it in half.

"Thanks." He groans rubbing his raw wrists.

I look towards the foot of the bed and see his pj pants. I lean forward and grab them.

"Here you go." I said handing them to him. "I'll turn around and cover my eyes."

Which is exactly what I did. I cover my eyes with my hands as Matt puts his pants on.

"Okay." He sighs.

I turn back around and get engulfed into a warming hug. We sat in silence for what felt like hours but I wasn't going to let him go until he was ready to let go.

"I am so sorry it happened to you too." I tell him, with a crack in my voice.

"It's..." Matt tries to find the words but is unsuccessful.

"Did you know who she was?" I asked, as we finally pull away from one another.

"No I didn't." Matt says looking down. "Why? Did you know her?"

"I think I know where I've seen her before." I said, finally realizing.

"Where?" He asked me.

"She's the one who stood back and watched it happened to me." I said with teary eyes.