6. Dream

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Jimin enter her house and immediately looking for Jeongie. She called her for a few times but Jeongie didn't even answer or appear.

"Jeongie? Jeong-ah~? Where are you?"

Aeri help Jimin to find Jeongie. Later she find the white puppy was inside Jimin's bedroom.

"Jimin! She's right here", Aeri called Jimin while pointing her finger towards the sleeping Jeongie. Jimin rushed towards her room to find Jeongie was sleeping soundly under her bed.

"Cute~", Jimin smiled.

"Huwarghh I want to go to bed first. Good Night, Yu Jimin~", Aeri said after yawning and leave the bedroom right away. Jimin just grin while laughing slightly.

"Geez... that ghost. It's not like she work her ass out at the shop", Jimin said. Then she peeking at sleeping Jeongie again, sitting right infront of her own bed while staring at the white puppy's beauty.

"Jeongie, did you play a lot today? That's why you were tired?", Jimin said. Somehow her words making the puppy flinch a bit, startling Jimin for waking the puppy up.

"Omo Jeongie, you are awake? I'm sorry to disturb your time...", Jimin scratch her neck.

"She's home~"

"Awwwoo..." - Jeongie

Jimin pick up Jeongie and put the puppy on her bed. Then Jimin lying down on her own bed while stroking the puppy gently with love.

"Goodnight Jeongie~", Jimin said to the puppy with her sweet voice. Jeongie shrug once and try to close her eyes again. Jimin also start to close her eyes and try to drove herself to sleep, while still stroking the white puppy with care.

"Goodnight Jimin eonni..."

.

.

.

..........................

Jimin opened her eyes from her deep sleep. The sun already rises up high outside. The first thing she saw at that morning the moment after she wake up was Jeongie who looking at her on the floor.

"Oh... you are awake?", Jimin ask with her sleepy voice, and Jeongie just answer the girl with tilting her head to the side, tails wiggling happily looking at Jimin sleepy face.

After letting out a smile, Jimin yawned and stretched her arms to the left and right. Then she walk towards the living room to find Aeri who's currently cooking breakfast for the two.

"Morning Aeri~", Jimin greet the younger ghost.

"Morning Jimin. Sorry this wasn't the best breakfast but at least I did make something for you", Aeri said while still focusing on her cooking.

"It's okay~ Thanks~", Jimin said as she walk towards Jeongie's food bowl. Then she poured some food for her lovely puppy. Jeongie walk towards her bowl while wiggling her tail and enjoyed eating her breakfast while Jimin was sitting on the couch, waiting for the breakfast to be done.

"Aeri-yah"

"Why?", Aeri ask while she start to plate their breakfast.

"I have a strange dream last night..."

"What kind of dream?"

"Hmmm... There... this human. She sleep right next to me...", Jimin said to Aeri, making Jeongie who currently enjoyed her food chuckled and startled.

"What do you mean?", Aeri ask. Then Jimin walk towards the dining table and continue to tell Aeri about her dream last night.

"Last night I dreamt about a girl sleeping right next to me", Jimin staring blankly at her food. Aeri was startled that the fact Jimin dreamt about girl, so she start to tease her a bit.

"Is she... beautiful?", Aeri grin.

"Yes", Jimin answered. Too honest until it made the ghost eyes widen in shock.

"What?" - Aeri

"She's beautiful. Her face was just... amazing...", Jimin answered, eyes were unfazed as she was serious with her words.

"Wow...so honest of you Yu Jimin~", Aeri laughed. At the same time, Jeongie almost choke herself so she drink some water to ease herself.

"WAIT... DID I ACCIDENTALLY CHANGED INTO A HUMAN LAST NIGHT??"

"But it just a dream~ and I don't think that beautiful girl was really exist, right?", Jimin just stirring her food while looking at it, didn't even take a bite yet.

"I don't know. She might just happen to be around you all this time", Aeri said and then feeding herself with a big bite of toast.

"Remember Jimin, someone had crush on you already. Don't mind the girl inside the dream~"

"Hmm....."

"Hurry and eat your food. Stop playing with it", Aeri was right because Jimin still didn't take a bite at all.

"What are you thinking actually? Did that dream bothering you?"

"I don't know..."

"Did you have any problems?"

"No"

"Then what?"

"I said I don't know"

"Gosh this is frustrating...", Aeri sigh and continue to eat the food, while Jimin still deep in her own thought.

.

.

.

.........................

Jimin POV

After eating her breakfast, I headed towards my bedroom and lying my back on the bed again. Jeongie followed me inside, and then she lying herself on the floor. Then I staring at the ceiling blankly while still thinking about my dream.

Why did the dream keep sticking inside my mind?

Why I suddenly having my hopes up?

Why I suddenly fluttered everytime I remember about it?

But also, why I feel so sad that the fact it was just a damn dream?

Also there's actually something that I haven't tell Aeri yet about the dream.

Actually...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I touched her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I touched the girl inside my dream.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

and it feels so real.

_____________________

tbc