13. Taeyeon

Kindly vote all chapt for bright future~ 🥺✨

---

Minjeong woke up in the morning, but then she couldn't find Jimin by her side. She rubbed her sleepy eyes with on of her hand and looking around the room.

Minjeong tried to get herself off from the bed, but the pain was conquering her body, only making her flinched and wincing in pain.

"Arkh........"

But at the end, Minjeong manage to sit at the side of the bed. Moments later, Jimin came inside the bedroom with a tray of food on her hand. Jimin rushed towards Minjeong who currently frowning, enduring her pain.

"Yaaa! Why did you sit up by yourself? You can call me tho", Jimin said while kneeling right infront of Minjeong, after putting the tray on the bed.

"Eonni, what are you doing?"

"Looking at your leg. Is it... hurt?", Jimin ask with her concern face, looking at Minjeong.

"E-Eoh... But it's gonna be fine. Where's Aeri eonni?", Minjeong turn her head to avoid eye contact with Jimin. She's afraid if Jimin will see how embarrassed she is right now after Jimin kneeled right infront of her.

"Let's just focus more on you. Aeri is going out with her ghost-friend, Ryujin", Jimin said and finally standing up, holding Minjeong in her arms (almost like hugging) and helping her to sit on the wheelchair.

Then Jimin pushed the wheelchair towards the dining table. Minjeong need to have her breakfast andJimin already cook enough for it.

"Eat up~", Jimin smiled while handing Minjeong the chopstick and the spoon. Minjeong was startled for a moment but she took the utensils and start to eat a lil bit.

Both of them eating their breakfast silently. Jimin didn't aware that Minjeong keep looking at her since they start eating. Minjeong was wondering about something inside her mind.

"Eonni...."

"Hmmm~?"

"I know I might sound... a bit rude. But I want to know... how did your parents.... die?", Minjeong ask while looking at Jimin with her curious face.

"It's alright~", Jimin smiled.

"5 years ago on their way from Seoul to Ansan, an accident occurred and both of them didn't survive", Jimin explained calmly. Minjeong lifting her head up, looking at Jimin in guilty.

"Then... where are you at that time?", Minjeong ask.

"I was at my college", Jimin answered.

"Now let me ask about you Minjeong-ah~", Jimin smiled again.

"You said you are a normal human 3 years ago. That means you have phone?", Jimin ask. Because never once Jimin saw any stranger phone inside her house.

"I supposed to have, once...", Minjeong grin.

"But since I disappeared, I supposed that the phone was submitted as evidence to the police when the incident happened? So... you can say I have no phone anymore", Minjeong answered.

"Did you have any Taeyeon picture?", Jimin ask also making Minjeong eyes widen. How can't she think about that before!

"Eonni! Can you give me your phone?"

"For what?", Jimin ask but still giving her phone to Minjeong anyway.

Minjeong opened the Instagram apps inside Jimin's phone, then trying to find her own Instagram account at the search engine.

"EOH! HERE IS my--- Oh no....", Minjeong expression sadden when she saw that her account is a private account. She couldn't show Jimin what her older sister look like.

"Why?", Jimin ask.

"My Instagram acc... it's private...."

"Couldn't you just log in to your account?"

"I can't... cuz I don't remember the password anymore...", Minjeong facepalm herself then slowly putting Jimin's phone down. Jimin just looking at how bad Minjeong in her despair. She must be missing her sister a lot, Jimin thought.

"Then.... didn't you remember her phone number?"

"She change her number"

"Her SNS?", Jimin gave another idea and Minjeong was full of hope again. Minjeong tried to find her older sister Instagram account and luckily the account is a public acc.

@taeyeon__ss

"I FOUND IT!", Minjeong shouted in excitement.

"You... found it?"

Minjeong scrolled her phone and finally found a picture of her older sister. Then she showed it to Jimin.

"This is she! Kim Taeyeon!"

"Oh? I think I have seen her before

"Oh? I think I have seen her before....", Jimin said.

"W-Where...?"

"At my college?"

Without further ado, Minjeong hurriedly tap the video call button and handed the phone to Jimin just in a flash. Jimin was confuse with Minjeong action right now.

"Yaa! What are you up to??", Jimin ask Minjeong in panic.

"J-Just... ask her to meet you. I wasn't... ready yet to look at her face...", Minjeong said while scratching her neck. Jimin just sigh lightly and prepared herself if Minjeong will answer the video call.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Hello?"

"A-Annyeonghaseyo... Kim Taeyeon... sunbaenim..."

______________________

tbc