Shot 1 - When your husband is also your BOSS!!!

INAAYAT

'These are beautiful and have their own value in the market. I think we must adore our traditional jewellery designs and encourage more such collections' saying I shut the file in the discussion room.

'But Inaayat everyone is going for global designs and it's not even the wedding season so I don't understand why do you still want us to dig in more of traditional craftsmen I mean it's a headache to get them all the way from small villages to Delhi and then it also takes them time to adjust to our company's culture and policies' said Rehmat my design manager

'Then what is Vinay's team here for Rehmat? I think Vinay's team can take care of all that right Vinay?' I asked looking at my HR head Vinay who nodded a yes with a smile.

'Look Rehmat...getting the traditional Rajwadi jewellery got our profits bumped up last quarter!'

'Inaayat...you are asking for craftsmen from Tamilnadu, Andhra & Karnataka to come to Delhi...for god's sake language is a big barrier!'

'Then get them a transalator but have you seen their temple jewellery designs Rehmat! We will be an instant hit in the market and yes it's not a wedding season but why do you forget we are in a country called India where gold is auspicious in every religion. We still prefer heavy jewellery at any and every function and fair enough everyone is selling fashion and fancy jewellery but then why are you forgetting that Sheikhs have always been unique.

This year Ramadan is in July, followed by the Shravana month which most south Indians celebrate auspiciously happens to be post that, followed by Rakshabandhan where we again hit the highest business in Delhi where our business sky rockets and finally followed by Navratri which almost the entire India celebrates...so what more of a wedding season would you need Rehmat?' and she had shut her mouth. I smiled.

'You really go all swords and guns on me hannn?' Rehmat asked while taking a spoon of Maggi from my bowl and I giggled.

'Look! You are my friend outside the board room, inside...we are working for the growth of our organization and with this quarter I want us to be the best jewellery brand in India!' I smirked

'Inu you know na right or wrong your decision will again be challenged tomorrow when the board meeting will sit. You know Zafhar Bhai and Ashfaq Bhai will again challenge your ideas!!!' Rehmat said and I smiled taking a sip of my coffee.

'Whats new in that? They always have to put me down in every meeting and make it nasty and we all know it!!! The reason why I like it when you bring a different opinion on our discussion table and I exactly know what I would face in the board meeting and how to convince them for approvals!!!' saying I giggled

'You are one hell of a positive woman!!' she said and I smiled saying

'Im used to it now Rehmat! They bring the best out of me now! I try to kind of prep for their questions which indeed brings my very best on the table!!!'

'But why are they so jealous of you! You gave them everything they wished for! A seperate house in plush locality of Delhi but like greedy dogs they still stay in Sheikh Villa, a position in the organisation which they absolutely don't deserve after the amount of gambling they were involved with, absolutely no responsibility of your mother and aunt as they stay with you on ground floor and although these two ungrateful men stay with their wives who stay in the first floor of the house still never come to check upon their mother's health until and unless they need something from them or if they have to leave their children with their mothers when they have to go out with their wives!!! I mean why are you tolerating all this Inu???' Rehmat's anger and frustration was out again. She hated Zafhar Bhai and Ashfaq Bhai.