ep 2 part 4

"Coach kang?" I said "are you guys ok?" He asked we all nodded and he sighed "what about you? You weren't bitten?" Gyeong-Su said, walking up to him "no. Of course not. I'm, I'm alright" he answered "hey, guys. Let's block the door first" he said to us, we all got up and listened.
For a while he was telling us what to do until I saw I-Sak and On-Jo looking at his arm "what are they-" I was about to say, until I saw the bite mark... "coach kang, your arm" On-Jo said "what are you doing? Come help us" he said angrily "you have a bite mark on your arm!" She yelled at him, everyone stopped talking and looked at him... he looked at his arm and said "I wasn't bitten" "that bite on your arm says otherwise" I said, slowly backing away "it's a bite mark..." On-Jo said "I said it isn't. Don't talk back to me. Okay?" He said getting angrier by the second "it looks like you were really bitten" I-Sak said to him "I wasn't, how many times must I tell you?" He yelled "Su-Hyeok what do we do" I said in a scared tone "I-I have no idea" he replied "then why the hell are you hiding it? Just show it to us" I-Sak said to kang "I think you should leave right now" she finished, I started slowly removing stuff so he wouldn't see "what?" "Get out of here immediately" she said to him "you want me to go out there? After all I did to get here? You want me to go back out?" He said in a dangerous voice "you were bitten, come on get out" there was a pause "I said get out now!" She raised her voice "cocksucker!" He yelled "how dare you yell at me like that?" He whispered  "get over here" he said, nobody knew what to do "can somebody help me move this stuff" I said quickening my paste, Su-Hyeok started helping as Kang advanced on I-Sak "come here!" He said getting louder "Now!" He said "you won't come? Hey" he said getting closer "stop him" "stop it, stop it, stop it" "he was bitten" everyone was saying, and just as he was getting close his nose started bleeding, he turned around and On-Jo ran at him hitting him with her bag, he slowly turned around and Cheong-San ran to On-Jo and held her arm "you fucking bitch" Kang started but then fell over "I think he really was bitten" Woo-Jin said "no shit" I said to him, just as I said that Kang started getting up, it sounded like every bone in his body was breaking, "get him out of here!" Na-yeon screamed, he started advancing onto Min-Ji and she tripped, he went on top of her and bit down on her face, Dae-Su ran at him, picked him up and through him into the cabinets "Dae-Su. I can't... I don't wanna die" she slowly said as Dae-Su looked horrified at the event unfolding, Kang got up and ran at Su-Hyeok, I picked up a chair and hit kang with it, he looked at me and screamed, blood hit my face causing me to freeze in fear, he came running at me but Su-Hyeok kicked him away then punched him in the face.

Cheong-San ran at kang with a stool and pushed him into the wall so he couldn't move, he screamed as Cheong-San struggled to keep him there  so Gyeong-Su ran and helped him, which worked like a charm, "I don't want to die" Min-Ji said "help me" she said with fear, Na-yeon started crawling across the floor and removing everything in front of the door, I started helping her, Min-Ji started walking to the door so she could leave but Na-yeon said "don't come closer" "she's trying to leave, let her" I said ripping chairs away from the door "get away from me. No!" Na-yeon screamed kicking her away "Na-yeon she was going to leave you stupid bitch" I yelled, seeing Min-Ji fall over and start changing, I yelled to Joon-Yeong and told him to help me remove the table infront of the door, but instead Su-Hyeok came over and helped "get out, get out" he yelled at everyone, I left first and looked around to see if there were anymore infected around which there weren't, so far.

We were running down the hallway when a zombie came around the corner running at us. As more zombies appeared Su-Hyeok ran in front and started attacking them, we all started backing away but a zombie came towards Na-yeon who was unable to get up in all the commotion but luckily Su-Hyeok stopped it.

~~~~~

Cliffhanger because... well there are about 820 words and I made the chapter as big as possible, also don't worry I know you aren't doing much but you will do soon