Ep 3 part 3

Guess who's back bunnies~

you walked up to the rest of the group and asked what they were doing "shh, we're watching them" Woo-Jin hissed "what is with everyone today" you said as Na-Yeon wiped Gyeong-Su with a cloth, you notice that Nam-Ra was visibly uncomfortable with this, you didn't really care though you just wanted to sit down and talk to someone, because watching people with there lovey stuff is boring "Nam-Ra why did you walk away from me" you said with a pout "I didn't hear what you said... sorry" she said still looking at the glass "anyway, it's about Su-Hyeok" you said, this time she turned to you but before she could say anything the door opened and everyone was clapping... but Gyeong-Su wasn't, he was so angry that everyone had to hold him back "Na-Yeon what did you say!" You asked with shock on your face

Time skip

It was now night time and everyone was sat in groups "Su-Hyeok can we finish our conversation from earlier" you looked at him and Cheong-San, Gyeong-Su and Dae-Su looked at me "if it's about Nam-Ra-" "it's just one question come on" you said a little too fast for anyone to not think you were crazy.

"What is it?" He asked "well, earlier you kind of skipped my question on if you like Nam-Ra or not and I kind of need to know" "just in case I need to pick up the pieces of my heart" you thought "why do you need to know" he smirked "tell me!" You pleaded "I don't like her in that way, you moron!" He said loudly "well then why do you hang out with us?" You asked innocently "it really hasn't clicked yet?" He said as he walked away Joon-yeong was about to walk up to you but everyone got distracted by Na-Yeon pointing out Gyeong-Su...

"Gyeong-Su" Cheong-San whispered, Gyeong-Su felt his nose and then looked at the fresh blood that was now on his hand, he started shaking "you see? Still think I'm wrong?" Na-Yeon said and looked around, Gyeong-Su got up and started shaking even more, the veins in his hand becoming more prominent with every passing second, you looked at him with fear in your eyes as you hadn't actually witnessed somebody changing into a zombie yet "Gyeong-Su what's wrong with you?" You asked stepping closer until Joon-Yeong and Su-Hyeok stopped you "I-I can't be a zombie" he said tears going down his face "get rid of him, get rid of him now!" Na-Yeon screamed as Cheong-San stood there not believing his eyes "Stop it Gyeong-Su. Stay where you are!" On-Jo said as Gyeong-Su stepped forward "Fuck, I'm not!" He yelled "I'm sorry, Gyeong-Su. You can't" On-Jo said as a tear went down her face.

Everyone stood in silence until Gyeong-Su started "I've turned right?" You hated hearing that sentence, especially coming from someone who didn't deserve it... "Cheong-San, what do I do" he asked but Cheong-San didn't answer "you can't be changing it can't..." he said as he pulled away from On-Jo, suddenly a cracking sound came from Gyeong-Su and he bent over, you started crying and instinctively grabbed Su-Hyeoks arm, Na-Yeon ran to the door and told him to get out, all you could do was stare "Shut up!" He yelled at her "I'll leave on my own" he cried "why would I bite you, we're friends!" He said, every single word hit like a bullet "Gyeong-Su w-why don't you g-go into the recording room" you said to him "what will you do if we all die" Na-Yeon started "Na-Yeon!" Ms Park yelled "I'm just trying to survive!" She said back everyone went quiet again except the sniffling "I'll leave" he started walking to the door stumbling into everything as he went "Gyeong-Su" "It's okay... thank you, guys, for everything" he interrupted Cheong-San "Stay alive" he said and reached for the handle but stopped, he froze for a couple seconds until turning around, everyone was staring at him, Gyeong-Su started freaking out and fell to the floor yelling at everyone, you gripped Su-Hyeok harder until Gyeong-Su got back up snarling, you stared at the monster that used to be Gyeong-Su and felt ashamed that you couldn't help him, he growled and ran at everyone who moved out the way, you pulled them all back so they would be out of the way of him, Dae-Su started fighting the zombie and pushed him to the ground, Gyeong-Su got back up and was about to run at Dae-Su who was stood there with a keyboard until a familiar tune started playing... Cheong-San was on the window sill holding the rope the others came down from, Cheong-San finished whistling and Gyeong-Su ran at him but Cheong-San leapt off of the window sill causing Gyeong-su to fly out and hit the floor outside, and Cheong-San came back inside tears streaming down his eyes as he watched his best friend die.

Everyone was silent, just staring at each other with tears and sweaty faces, it was a while until anyone said something but when they did it wasn't good "I told you, he was infected" she said "are you happy?" You started "are you happy you were right about someone dying?" You finished "you were all wrong, I was right, what would you do without me?" She said "maybe you did it" Nam-Ra said from the corner of the room, you looked at Nam-Ra a bit surprised by the accusation, she walked past you and went up to Na-Yeon "I saw... I saw you do it" she said to her, Na-Yeon got up so she was face to face with Nam-Ra "what? What did you see?" She said in a bossy voice "you did it" Nam-Ra continued "I didn't do it, I didn't do that to Gyeong-Su!" She said loudly "she didn't mention Gyeong-Su..." you said quietly to her, at this point everyone had looked up at the two girls "what happened Nam-Ra" you asked her "while everyone was looking at them you were talking to me and I saw Na-Yeon, she put the blood on the cloth she used to wipe his hand" she finished "that's why you walked away?" You said to the her and the group just looked at Nam-Ra "no I didn't" Na-Yeon said "your handkerchief is in your pocket, take it out" Nam-Ra told Na-Yeon to take the handkerchief out "no" she bluntly said "should I take it out" Nam-Ra said and bent down to grab it but Na-Yeon fought back, but Nam-Ra slapped her after she said something "Nam-Ra that's enough, if what you're saying is true then that means Na-Yeon..." "She killed Gyeong-Su" you finished "it's true" Nam-Ra said "Na-Yeon killed Gyeong-Su" she stated
~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey bunnies, that's this chapter done, if y'all want another chapter just nag me to a point where I make it, I have plans for your relationship advancing in the next chapter hopefully, anyway I hope you liked this chapter, started writing at 1 and finished at 2 but this book has come to 1266 words!