two

Welcome💜

Taehyung sighs rolling his eyes at the students glares directed towards him , seem like they couldn't move on from the morning incident yet when the person involved already dead the case , yeah Jungkook has went ahead to drop an apology letter inside his bag , the pretty male doesn't know how Jungkook manage to do that .

He would've suspect his one and only partner in crime , because jimin will definitely plant a bomb in his bag in exchange of a certain human single picture and that human just happens to be Jungkook's brother , mind you the current CEO of Jungkook's father's company. Yeah jimin is a fucking billions digger , yeah more than a golddigger . Don't argue with Taehyung, this person is his soulmate.

But jimin wasn't really in school till maybe next minutes---

Never mind , the pea size of human is here , Taehyung take a full turn when someone yell his name in high pitched tone , if murder is legal and you found park jimin dead with his little pinky shove deep in his asshole , do not bother looking for the suspect .

It's Kim Taehyung.

"My baby , I missed you !" Taehyung groan loudly when jimin jump on him and he was glad when he manage to stable his stand without falling on the floor , a lots of students are passing and you remember the saying ? .

Don't ever fall infront of your enemies , either typically fall or living fall , stupid ! Fall is fall.

"Get off me jimin , I can't breath" Taehyung manage to cough out and the other male finally let go of him but not before smacking his head harshly.

"Respect brat ! Still two months older than you" jimin frown with a pointed finger at taehyung but he quickly retreat his finger when the pretty male make a movement to bite it off , jimin smack his head once again.

"Two months is nothing , I wonder how was it down there?" Taehyung question with a smirk, standing up on his toes to stare down at jimin who smirk back at him. A bad move to bully jimin's height.

"So nice down here , but I wonder Mr pole , can you see your future from that length ? Isn't is darker than my show sole ?" Now it was Taehyung turn to press his lips into thin line , the students can't help but crackle at that , the two soulmate loves each other so much but their love language is roasting each other .

"Fuck you " the younger of the two males whines turning ahead to continue walking where he was going before jimin appear earlier , the mentioned male roll his eyes throwing his arm over Taehyung's shoulder .

" We all know who wants to fuck you , but hey soulmate. You're not holding any bags , did Mr President finally decided to move on from your ass?" Taehyung roll his eyes at that , he sometimes wonder whose side jimin was always on , short people and betrayal , sighs!.

"No man wanna be my Ex , and definitely no man will be able to move away from this ass , he bought something that can't be hold in bag . That rich brat bought a fucking Mercedes Benz, brand new model" jimin whistle loudly and Taehyung slightly elbow the male.

"It's obvious you rejected it , I don't know why you always reject his gifts.  I mean it won't hurt taking all those things from him" Taehyung shakes his head , jimin can't understand his perceptive as human that still have his pride with him.

Jimin has lost that since the moment he propose to suck Jungkook's brother dick off first time he has saw him with the male , yeah you can imagine, the poor man was terrified and haven't visit his brother in college since that day .

It's been eight months , if Taehyung might add.

"It's like going to market, you don't wanna buy a fish but you go ahead and starts sniffing it , bitch you might be confused" Taehyung calmly stated pushing the cafeteria door open and starts walking ahead to find a seat .