38

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

You quickly ran up to Tanjiro and saw his eyes were bleeding. He looked very mad and tired. His shoulder was cut open to his chest. You looked in horror seeing all these people dying, screaming and crying.

"Tanjiro, what happend!? You shouldn't fight anymore look at you! I'll fight now you go and run." You grabbed his shoulders, but he turned away from you gritting his teeth.

"I'm not going to run away. Not after what that demon has done." He spoke and your eyes widened.

"Can't you think about yourself for once!? You're the most injured person here you're barely breathing!!" You yelled at him. You were really mad, but comprehend his feelings. When the demon was trying to get away, Tanjiro was as fast as never and got behind the demon. He was fighting so fast you couldn't even follow them with your eyes. You were terrified. You knew that Tanjiro wasn't breathing so you tried to stop him from using Hinokami Kagura. 

Tanjiro's POV

It's simple. I just have to bring my sword down faster than they can start bending. I can do it this time. I can slash her.

"TANJIRO! BREATHE!!" I heard Y/n's voice....no...my sisters voice..?

"BIG BRO, BREATHE! PLEASE!" 

2nd peron POV

You saw Tanjiro on his knees trying to breathe. You quickly ran to him and kneeled down. You took a syringe out that you got from Shinobu and gave him the injection. Then you stood up in protection position.

"Not another ugly person. I'm going to sli-" Before she could end her sentence you swung your sword at her neck and you cut a bit of her skin. It didn't hurt at first and the demon laughed.

"You really thought you could kill me with this move!?" She continued laughing.

"Wisteria breathing third form....silence." You spoke and her eyes widened. She held her throat and coughed.

"YOU-....B-BRAT!" She attacked you and you dodged almost every attack of her. She was still coughing and got weaker than before. Now was your chance to kill her.

"Wisteria breathing first form...bloom out!" You were about to cut her chest, but then she kicked you very hard. You crashed into a building and let out a yelp. You fell with your face to the ground and your head started bleeding. Then some part of the building fell on you. You let another cry out and tried to get out of there. You were bleeding too much and coughed blood out... You didn't think of yourself though...You only hoped that Tanjiro would be okay.