Isabella Hermione Zabini

"Blaise!" a woman's voice sounded, clearly reprimanding Blaise for his behaviour.

"What? It's not like Potty and the Mudblood know anything about our family and what's happened to us from the war!" Blaise snorted.

I turned around slowly, becoming well aware that I was in nothing but my pyjama shorts and a spaghetti string tank top that was barely holding up from being so ratty, torn, and old.

"Get out of my house." I said softly, glaring at Blaise with anger and hurt.

"What the little Mudblood can't handle seeing us?" Blaise taunted me.

I growled, tightening my hands into fists. Harry looked at me and knew what would happen if Blaise didn't get out now.

"Zabini, you really might want to get out of her house." Harry said passively.

"Yeah? What if I don't want to?" Blaise said back cockily.

"Your funeral. I tried, Mum, Dad." Harry said to my parents (we were so close that he had started to call them that after second year.)

Mum and Dad had stiffened in their seats because they knew just what I could be capable of. "That's alright, son." Dad said to Harry.

"Harry, love, why don't you come round here?" Mum asked shakily, probably afraid of what I'd end up doing to Harry on accident.

All the while, I was focusing on breathing and controlling my rage and my magic.

"Seriously? You can't possibly be as afraid of the stupid little Mudblood as you're letting on." Blaise scoffed as Harry did as Mum had suggested.

That was it. The last straw. The straw that broke the camel's bloody back.

"I said, Zabini, GET. OUT. OF. MY. HOUSE!!" I roared, my magic fluctuating and crackling in the air around me.

"Right. What could the poor little Mudblood do to me?" Blaise said with an eye roll.

My eyes were seeing nothing but red. And at the centre of it was Blaise Bleeding Zabini.

"Zabini, I strongly suggest that you leave. And I do mean now." Harry said.

"Let him stay. Maybe now I can show him what he's done to me and others like me." I growled out.

"You're just a little Mudblood! You can't do anything to me! You're not strong enough."

"That's where you're wrong." I said, holding out my hand and using nonverbal wandless magic to throw him into the wall behind him with as much force as possible. "You have made my life a living Hell! And now YOU SHOW UP IN MY BLOODY HOUSE! Give me ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T OFF YOU RIGHT HERE AND RIGHT NOW!" I bellowed, throwing more spells at him to hurt him, making him bleed and breaking some bones, maybe even his nose.

"Because, I never meant any of it." Blaise croaked out weakly, spitting out blood as he spoke.

I stopped and glared at him, "You have a funny way of showing that."

"Please, Isabella, let your brother go. We need to talk." Mrs. Zabini said, stepping in front of Blaise and getting in the line of fire.

"You're not my family. And he sure as well ISN'T my brother." I hissed out, stepping away from the two of them, walking upstairs, dragging Harry along with me.

If they wanted to talk, they were gonna have to come and get me.