The Shine In Your Eyes (Mitake + ShinTake)

(You can listen to the song 'Dandelions' if you want. I play it on loop while writing this chapter)

A soft gush of wind passes him, it feels so warm against his skin.

The atmosphere around feels comforting, as if a safe haven. He want to stay here.

To turn away from the cruelty of the world, to turn away from the nagging of reality, to turn away from his true emotions.

He wants to rest. A complete place where he can be as he wants, a place where he can be in his arms.

Opening his eyes, dark ocean eyes reflected various of colors. His eyes practically shined, pearly tears swelling on those beautiful orbs on how pretty they look.

"Haha! Still a crybaby, I see.." A voice exclaimed from a distance, so soft and warm. And so familiar.

This... Is one of the reason why he wants to stay. Not even the warm sunlight could compete to how warm that person sounds. Not even the softest petals can compare to how he talks. Not even the scenery can compare to how handsome he is.

There, In the middle of the colorful flowers, stands him. His alpha

The man is smiling, his usual dull eyes has this shine. So lovingly, so soft and so full of warmness for him, his omega.

Unable to hide the longing that he tried his best to cage in his heart, his eyes unknowingly shed the tears he wants to keep it in.

He can't help it... The alpha who was with him with all times, always by his side through thick and thin, there to gives him the affection and care he seeks, there to never failed to make him smile and feeling giddy.

His alpha.. Takemichi's alpha..

"Mitchy.." he almost sob hearing the same nickname his alpha used to call him so lovingly, it almost made his heart burst.

"My mitchy...my omega... Come here."

Takemitchy doesn't know if it was his alpha calling for him, or how he understands what's going on when his mind belatedly realize that his alpha is dressed in a wedding tuxedo.

He cries, sobs as he runs. He runs with his heartbeat thumping loudly in his ears, he runs as his stomach swirls with butterflies, he runs until his arms engulfed the alpha.

When his skin came in contact with his alphas body, the blue eyed omega couldn't control it anymore and wailed on his chest. Seeking for the same warmth, seeking for the same gentleness.

Takemichi wants to feel them once again. He wants to, so badly that his heart hurts.

Two strong arms immediately latched themselves on his waist, gripping them so gently yet sternly, as if his alpha is also afraid to let go

"Mitchy.." His alpha buried his nose on his hair, both hearts content In each other's embrace.

Takemichi could only close his eyes in happiness, as his alpha sways him around with flowers surrounding the two mates.

It truly is a beautiful sight. How the alpha sways them gently, how the omega buries his face entirely on his mates chest, how their contented smiles says everything.

"I love you, my crybaby omega.." There's a hint of teasing laced in his alphas voice when he said those words, and Takemichi could only cry in happiness.

"I love you, my alpha.."

The black haired man smiles, his eyes laced with unwavering love for the small figure latched on his body.