Say My Name (Takemichi x Toman)

The toman boys are in love with a certain pretty piss haired boy with ocean orbs, that is a popular fact.

And it's fucking frustrating to see them looking so longingly at the oblivious boy, as if he's a gem and they could only look from a far. Technically, Takemichi is a gem. And there's a huge fucking possibility that one of them can have him for the rest of eternity if they weren't a coward bunch.

Sano Ema is a nice sibling. She's always there to console Shinichiro when he's rejected for the 23th time, she's there when Mikey throws a tantrum or cry when his favourite dorayaki place is close. She was the one who help Izana adjust and stop another incoming fight between him and Mikey, to who's Takemichi's boyfriend and Shinichiro's brother.

She is a reliable sibling. But for fuck's sake, she doesn't have to always do things for them!!

A ticked mark appeared on her forehead once again, seeing the toman members having the same longing and loves truck look on their faces while staring at Takemichi, who's in his own world chatting with another toman member under the same division as him.

Pardon her for being an impatient person but who won't get annoyed at this point?! It's been months! Months since this idiots found out they actually like Takemichi!!

She and Hina were excited, to see who's going to confess first and to who will have Takemichi as their boyfriend. But after months, months later and no body even make a move!!!

She ignored it when she caught sight of Mikey practicing with a fucking doll with blond hair one midnight and as a nice sibling she is, she didn't comment anything. Yes, she once witness Chifuyu trying to confess with takemichi in the playground they first met but chickened out much to her dismay. She definitely didn't peak at Draken once, writing some shitty love letter before throwing them. She wasn't listening to Kazutora planning a picnic to confess to the said ocean eyed man but that picnic never happened. She pretend that she didn't saw Baji discreetly making a move or so, but still kept quiet of his feelings.

Having to witness all of that then force yourself to be quite to at least protect their dignity or whatever they have is getting irritating. I mean, who wouldn't felt this way when you've been witnessing the same shit for months?! It only took her a week to actually collect herself and confess to Hina then boom! They're dating!

And today, her Patience reach its limits.

So with a plan on her mind, she created a group chat where everyone, except Takemichi is present.

Love stuck fools

Hina'sGf added DorayakiIsMyLife (Mikey)

Hina'sGf added DrakenxBike (Draken obv)

Hina'sGf added Banana.Hair (Kazutora)

Hina'sGf added Cat.Lover (Chifuyu)

Hina'sGf added BurningCars.Addict (Baji)

Hina'sGf added DevilWithASmile (Smiley)

Hina'sGf added AngelWithAScowl (Angry)

Hina'sGf added TheHandsomeOne (Mitsuya)

(A/N: I won't add Hanma, Kisaki, Akkun and Naoto because this is TakemitchyxToman)

DorayakiIsMyLife: Heh? Why'd you add me here, Emma-chan?

Banana.hair: You could've at least pick me a better nickname you know?