Possessive Chains (Sano Brothers x Takemichi)

#Fucked up
#The holy trio (Mikey, Shin, Iza) likes Takemichi
#Shin only has 3 years age gap with Mikey and Izana
#Manipulation?
#Yandere trio
#Poor Mitchy
#Omega verse

Her family is weird, Sano Ema had observed.

When she first stepped into the Sano household, she already knows something was up with the way they looks. Or the aura completely surrounding them.

It was Mikey's childish personality that seems to make her comfortable with the said man, but she can still feel-- no, remember the coldness of those obsidian eyes, blank and void with any emotions, with his fist decorated in crimson. Mikey was the one who she was friendly with first, but he is also the person who can bring so much fear to Emma's existence. Perhaps, it's him being a true blood because of course, he has stronger pheromones and more intimidating that she shook of the feeling years ago, that seems to resurface now. She doesn't understand at all.

Sano Shinichiro, the responsible big brother who's older by 3 years. He is warm, a weak and also a crybaby. She wonders why he didn't turned out to be an omega, he has all the traits an omega have, weak and frail, but his second gender turns out to be an alpha. He is nice, and welcoming. He always smiles so warmly at her, he provides her the best. If someone asked who is her favourite big brother, she, without a second thought, will choose Shinichiro.

But those raven dark eyes of his, resembling so much of Mikey's own, gives her an unsettling feeling. It might be her paranoid mind, it might be her overthinking. But she couldn't pry the feeling of nervousness when those eyes, resembling that of a doll's ones, so beautiful yet lifeless. So enchanting but blank.

Everytime he smiles with the usual warmth of his, but his eyes are blank, Ema would always feel her survival instincts, telling her to run! Run far away from this man!

Then there's Izana, the second oldest of the three alpha brothers. He looks a bit cold, and acts distant when she first met him, but naturally, as time passes by, Izana grew comfortable with her presence and starts acting like a big brother.

Izana has unusual but beautiful features, as he is a half Filipino and a half Japanese. Ema always finds her older brother, beautiful.

But despite his handsome features that never failed to catch a maiden's attention, there's always an eerie feeling in her stomach seeing her big brother smile.

Maybe because it was the trauma or something along with the lines , when she first witness Izana's dark side.

It was a day, seemingly normal at first but turned into a traumatic blood bath. She can still remember the constant splashes of crimson flashing before her wide, fearful eyes. She can still feel of the warm, thick liquid trailing down her skin.

Even with the mere memory of it, can make her tremble in fear.

That day, a gang of alphas pick on her, bullying her and harassing her, they even dared to touch her body.

As an omega deeply affected by their disgusting alpha pheromones, Ema couldn't help but whimper and cower. Having no power to fight back. She is weak, and she hates that about her.

Unfortunately or fortunately, Izana happened to past by, as the path is an only way that leads to their home.

That same day, Ema saw the monster inside her brother. It wasn't the previous rage that filled his eyes anymore, his eyes were shining in excitement. As if he's having fun beating the life out of the alphas.

Her ears keeps on ringing, as Izana's maniac laugh filled her ears. God, it was a day she wants to forget.

If only she can, she wants to return to the past. Where back to their childhood, they were just a bunch of normal alpha and Omega kids. Where she lives, without knowing and witnessing their dark sides.