Ch - 1 : Scandal

Zack's POV :

My grandpa always used to say Karma can come in all shapes and sizes. But the best kind of karma is when you know that your ex girlfriend got exactly what she deserved.

I didn’t believed him. Even for one second. But now I do. Why? You'll know.

Yesterday :
Being the soccer captain of your country is something that you have to be proud of but everything comes with bin. It's hella time consuming. It takes most of my time to play, practise and teach. And then face the consequences and insults if your team looses.

But it was all worth it. Millions of fans, billions in bank account, craze, two amazing grandparents, one lovely girlfriend and a true best friend. What more a man could possibly want?

My grandparents lives all the way back to Wales. I bought them a nice penthouse with maids to help them. Afterall they are the only reason I'm here where am now. They only deserve the best.

My girl, Eve is a supermodel, runs for fashion week. I'm so proud of her. I met her 2 years back in LA. We don't get to spend much of our time together but deep down we both know how much we love each other.

It was June. Mid year league is going on and there's load of pressure on us. It was England vs. France. Due to bad luck Eve couldn’t come to my game as some of her work came up. She said she got stuck up as a fashion walk took place.

Strange if you ask me. Yes, I don't know much about fashion or ramps but I know Fashion Week launches there new shows in the late July's. But maybe there's was a time malfunction.

To our luck England own. We got celebrated in the lounge as I tear open the champagne bottle. I really wished Eve would be here right now with me, by my side. I was really tired after the game and then the party but I decided to drive the way back to Liverpool where Eve's staying to give her a warm surprise.

She's working so hard lately. I tracked her down via our shared GPS to the hotel. I parked my Royce in the lot and grabbed the flower bouquet I bought for her from the passenger side. The guards welcomed me in with huge smiles and some asked for my autograph. Feels good y'know? The power, everything.

Asked the guy on the counter to tell me her room no. He started to check the computer but as soon as he did his facial expression changed and he gulped. He tensed up and told me the room number. I thanked him and started to walk towards.

Why did the guy on the counter gulped? What did he see? Without thinking much of it I used the elevator.

I walked towards the door and knocked on it. There were some muffled voices coming out through the door. Sounds like Eve's. I quickly pulled out the second key that the counter guy gave me and swiped it in and as the door flung open my jaw dropped.

MY girlfriend was on the bed with another guy doing Sex. As soon as Eve saw me her once pleasured face turned into a horror one. I quickly snapped my gaze towards the guy whose face was also horrified. My finger clenched into fist and I clenched my jaw in order to control the tears that was beginning to form. I looked down in shame and embarrassment.

"Zuchie baby listen to me it's not what you think it is- i was just-" I heard her say.

"Then what is this? I saw my own girlfriend fucking another man while I was gone" I looked furiously at her.

She gulped "I'm so sorry zuchie I was just so lonely" she started to cry but from this distance I knew those were fake.

"So this was your important work you were doing that you missed my game?" I ask her which she nodded into. I looked at the guy and trust me when I say he had the most punchable face ever. His chestnut brown hair was slicked back with dozen of hair gel and the smell made me almost puke.

"I can't believe this is happening to me" I chuckle as a tear roll down from my left eye but I'm quick to wipe that off.

"Zuchie- please baby listen to me-"

"Listen here you filthy whore. If I ever see you near me I'll fucking end you" I yelled.
"And also stop with that god awful nickname" I threw the bouquet at the ground and slammed the door shut.
"We're done."

"Hated that nickname anyways"

I stormed pass the corridor and froze on my spot. No No No OH GOD NO. There were paparazzi everywhere. Clicking photos and asking me questions about Eve cheating.

Uh-woah Scandal.

I snapped my neck towards the other employees of the hotel and the motherfuckers were enjoying the show.
Specially the manager was smiling a dusgusting smile. He knew that Eve was up there with another man and decided to bring the media in to gain some fame for the hotel.

"Really?" I mouthed the manager dumbfounded.

And with such bad euphoria and to my embarrassment I ran from there. My body was bulky enough to shove anyone who dared to block my way.

I quickly opened the door to my car and sat in and drove off as fast as I could. Tears pooled my eyes from all of the same,hatred, betrayal. Did I deserved all of this!?

I heard my phone ring from my pocket. I stop the car beside a booth and sighed. I picked up the phone to see it was Raj, my best friend calling me. I wipped the tears off and answered.

"DUDE WHAT HAPPENED!? YOU ARE ALL OVER THE INTERNET!?" I heard a very tense Raj shouting.

I answered "I. Zack Martin Davies. Captain of The BSL just got cheated on."