(A) KiriBaku Pt. 2

Hey everyone! I'm already working on part 3 and no thins part isn't edited yet either lol so I'll get to it when I edit the others! I'll keep it short so enjoy! 

⟺⟺

As soon as he got Mina out of his room, after reassuring her he was fine 15 times in a row, he went into the bathroom. His hands were shaking and his head was pounding. He pulled out his blade from the sink drawer and set it on the counter. He turned on the water in his bathtub just the way he liked it and plugged the drain. He undressed down to his boxers and sat on the floor in front of the sink. He leaned his head against the sink. He couldn't keep doing this. Everyday hurt him more and more. He reached up and slid the blade into his hand and looked down at his legs. The burns were still kind of fresh from yesterday. He cut and cut and cut and cut until blood was just oozing from his pale thick thighs. He cut on the front and the sides. It looked like his legs were murdered with the amount of blood that was drooling out of the wounds. He got up, hissing in pain, but he had a smile. He felt the blood rushing down the sides and heard the faint sound of drops falling onto the tile. He turned off the water and got in. He watched the water turn from crystal clear to light pink to a clear red. But it wasn't enough. He held out his arms and cut again and again and again on both sides. He dropped the blade on the tile, smiling to himself a little when he heard the tink sound. He set his arms in the bath and let them drain too. His eyes got too heavy after a while so he closed them and tried to relax. And then he heard his dorm door open. He didn't have the energy nor the willpower to reply to whoever was talking to him on the other side but he did take note of a scream..which he also didn't react to. He felt like he was floating. It was a different kind of high than the usual one he felt. He hated himself but he wanted to see Kirishima and if this was the only way...

"Kats?" Eijirou's voice rang through the blond's violent overthinking.

"E-Eiji?" Bakugou's sputtered. He opened his eyes to see nothing at all. It was just a black room with a single light that was producing enough light to reveal Kirishima. Bakugou's hand covered his mouth as he began to sob into it as he ran to his passed lover.

"Katsuki? What are you doing? What happened to you?" Eijirou asked as he took Bakugou into his arms. He hugged him tightly but Bakugou felt that something was off. Usually, Kiri was his own personal heater but...he was cold.

"I-I don't know. I j-just wanted to see you!" He answered, face buried into the crook of Kirishima's neck.

"KitKat you aren't supposed to be here, Love. I..I thought you were going to live on for me?"

"W-what?" Bakugou asked as he pulled back away from the redhead. "What do you mean by that?" Eijirou didn't answer.

"You don't have much time left... Promise me that you'll keep fighting."

"I-I..What?" Bakugou whispered. His eyes were searching similar red ones for an answer. He didn't know what answer but he was looking for something. Kirishima started to walk backwards, very slowly. He only took a few small steps but still, he was walking away. Away from Katuki. Was he disappointed? Did he not want to see him? Did he hurt him? Is he still upset with Bakugou? What did he do wrong? "E-Eijirou! C-can you p-please tell me what I did wrong?" He begged.

"Promise me, Kat." His voice was stern. His eyes were staring through Bakugou's skull.

"Ei- I-.. That's not fair. P-please..What did I do?" Bakugou cried. Kirishima took another few small steps back. "E-Eijirou?" He took another step back.

"Kat. Promise me that you'll try." His eyes look a little sad. A sharp tooth caught his bottom lip for a second before Eijirou released it.

"I-I promise..." He whispered. He tried walking towards Kirishima but he couldn't move. "E-Ei! Please! Tell me what I did! I'm sorry!"