Execution Batch #1

Executed: Leviathan

Execution: Silent But Deadly

Process: Leviathan is placed inside a classroom, looking up at the board. A fart from a whoopie cushion echoes through the class as Monokuma turned around from him teaching the Math Lesson, looking straight at the blonde haired boy. Levi's lips began to tremble as Monokuma took out a large belt and whipped it around Levi's neck, tightening it more and more, until silence....

And a loud snap.

Executed: Pilot

Execution: Flyin' High To Die

Process: Pilot is flying a chopper, attempting to escape another chopper, with Monokuma as the one flying it. Monokuma's chopper fires machine gun bullets repeatedly, causing Pilot's chopper to go crazy, spinning wildly. The choppers flew until they reached the deep, deep ocean, where Pilot's chopper finally gave up, and plummeted into the dark, endless waters...

Executed: Jordan

Execution: A Fool's Demise

Process: Jordan is inside a gymnasium, sitting on the bleachers, looking around for Monokuma to just face his death.

A huge slam is heard, and he spun around to see a huge concrete slab hitting a bleacher five seats away from him. Just then, chains wrapped around his legs and hands to keep him from escaping. Another slam... And one more... It was now two seats away. Jordan was struggling frantically, but was tazered with electricity. He fell limp until the slab was one seat away. Jordan sprung into action, screaming as he snapped the chains off his legs and arms, but, just then, the slab came down. And Jordan was right under it.

Executed: Harold

Execution: Surveillance

Process: Harold is placed inside a huge room filled to the brim with security cameras, equipped with guns. There were bugs, pens with tiny cameras in them, everything. Harold looked around nervously, mouth slightly open in fear at what is about to happen. He shifted his head around the room and heard the unmistakable "Tcht-Tcht" of a gun. Harold had time to open his mouth fully, but then the guns fired, continuing for the next two minutes, deafening all around them. Harold's body was grazed, hit, slammed into, thunked, broken, shattered.... And the guns stopped. Harold slowly raised his head, in absolute pain, whimpering, and then a gun came out from the top of the room.

A gunshot echoed.

Executed: Henry

Execution: Boredom

Process: Henry sat in a classroom, doodling on a paper, hearing the "ticks" of his pencil, but it was in fact a bomb underneath the floorboards. He had no idea of this, he simply continued drawing. The bomb was set to explode in approximately five hours. Twenty minutes in, he dropped his pencil and it fell through the floorboards, tapping on the red button of the bomb, and a loud screech emitted from it.

And a huge blast destroyed the classroom, fire blazing.

Executed: Damian

Execution: The Marionette And The PuppetMaster

Process: Damian is hanged on strings, shirtless, blood flowing from him from the hooks stabbing into his chest, arms, legs, back, and head. He was heavily breathing as his puppets approached him, slashing at his chest with their blade hands. He winced slightly at the deep cuts and slashes. Then a string wrapped itself around his neck, choking him. Black rods, like spider legs, grew from his back, and stabbed Damian through his chest and back. The paralyzed Damian opened his mouth in pain, and then slumped over.

Executed: Micheal

Execution: Detective

Process: A white table is in a white room, with two chairs. Micheal was sitting on one, a police officer on the other. The police officer started asking about Mike's name, his age, his family... And then he walked outside for a minute, bringing in two more officers, and they took out their guns. Three clicks echoed in the room, and then three deafening booms, bullets entering Micheal's head.

Executed: Zoe (Alternate Execution)

Execution: Do You Believe in Magic?

Process: Zoe is blasted with multiple elemental spells, all damaging her. A "health bar" appeared over her head, decreasing with every hit, bit by bit. Then Monokuma trudged gleefully to a spellbook and read on a spell, casting it on Zoe. A huge, foggy skull hovered above her, opening the skeletal mouth it had, as Zoe shrieked and was decapitated. And then the other body parts thunked onto the ground, as Monokuma chuckled.

Executed: Oscar

Execution: Hope and Despair

Process: Oscar was put in wooden shackles, placed on a wooden slab. He looked up, seeing the frame of something. He was confused at first, but when Monokuma trudged over to the rope and started cutting it with his claws, he realized. It was a guillotine. Oscar struggled, trying to get out of there, but alas, the rope was cut and the huge blade was descending. Oscar looked up again and screamed, and a thunk and slam ensued, silencing the distant noises of horror.

Executed: TomiTomi

Execution: Frying Pan

Process: TomiTomi was placed on the ground, lying down, chains wrapped around his arms. A huge glass of syrup splashed down onto him, Tomi gasping for air as he was almost drowned. Then, a huge knife pressed its surface against his stomach, pushing him down to be almost flat. He screamed in pain as butter was placed on his neck and chest. He was then put into a frying pan, chains being released. He screamed as the gas was turned on, the frying pan being too hot. His back was boiling, as he shrieked in pain. The fire under the pan turned blue, and he began getting more and more brown, his screams getting more and more muffled. A few minutes later, TomiTomi was completely brown, dead.