Execution Batch #2

Executed: Leonardo DeLuca-Execution: Virus

Trapped inside a large, white room, a man, roughly thirty years old was placed in the middle of the seemingly vast and endless psychiatric prison, tiny vents were placed on the distant walls, floor, and ceiling. The man, brown hair spiking upwards, looked down with his eye to the closest vent to him. A seeping, eerie whisper grew louder, and louder, until green smoke was released from it. Immediately understanding, DeLuca scrambled upwards, running away from the smoke, frightened too much to even care about possible body damage. Jumping over beds and tables, Leon skidded to a stop, looking at a white door, as if it was plastered on the wall. Tapping his eyepatch, the man tried to open the door. No such luck. Trying, again, he began kicking the lock. Faster and faster, it began to break, finally dangling towards the ground. The smoke was now close to him, almost touching the brown jacket he had sported. Running outside, DeLuca scrambled to the left, down a long hallway, and straight into a wall. Looking back, the last thing he could see was the green-hued smoke.

Executed: Nicholas-Execution: Platforming

Nicholas Svenski had jumped onto the next platform of a seemly endless pattern of platforms. He had been at it for more than an hour, legs already exhausted. Of course, he kept jumping for his survival. The metallic platforms had slammed up to the ceiling, where Nicholas would surely be crushed. Jumping onto the next one, he stumbled, but continued running, and jumping once more. Finally stopping for a breath, the platform Rose up. Thankfully, the man had enough time to roll onto the next platform, stumbling to his feet, and noticed the ending platform. Jumping on the final metal-like slab, he laughed in success, almost crying with Joy that he wasn't executed. The platform suddenly lifted up and destroyed his entire body, leaving behind mangled, bloody carcass.

Executed: (Early) Leonardo DeLuca-Execution: Shootout

Leon DeLuca fired a round of bullets onto the side of a car, one of them thankfully landing in one of the Downtown Ryders's member's neck, causing the deadbeat to fall over. "Yo, Earl! Throw me a Molotov!" He shouted, and Earl rolled a Molotov bottle to DeLuca. Grabbing it, Leon lit the rag with a lighter, waiting for the right moment, and throwing it directly at one of the hiding places of the Rival MC. As all of the Ryders died off, Leon and the rest of the Angels of Death stood up. After a few minutes, DeLuca headed out for his bike. What he didn't know was a gun was pointed to his head.

Executed: Asterik DuGalle-Execution: Elderly Passing

Asterik, sixty years old, sat on a bench in a forest, the beautiful surroundings complimenting the base appearance of the absolutely gorgeous area. Flowers were blooming, releasing elegant scents into the air, trees were sturdy, and the wind blew the leaves, rattling them in a graceful-like way. Inhaling deeply through his nose, DuGalle smiled, and slowly closed his eyes, green goo solidifying in his stomach, and ripping it open from the inside, engulfing the bench, and making Asterik just another flower bed.

Executed: PTRN-Execution: Erased.

PTRN knelt down underneath a judge's bench. No one was there, just the bench, and the ground. Hands in shackles, feet sporting weights, eyes closed off due to napkins, a mask for his mouth, and the slow dripping of water, that hadn't existed. The man had kept kneeling down, unmoving. The slow dripping of the water had made him slowly go insane.

Please excuse me for the lack of updates, and the lack of executions on this. Please understand.