Scott DeLuca Execution Batch

Executed: Scott DeLuca

Execution: Tournamental Subjection

Process: Scott is placed inside a large coliseum, stands packed with hundreds of MonoKuma, each having a diverse hair style, clothing. Dirt scruffed under his pitch black shoes. The red-hued sky had posed on the heavens above the human, menacingly placing itself as if it were to be a threat to everyone who looked at it. A sudden shifting sound of dirt had sounded, in front of Scott. The sudden apparition of his own shadow had slightly surprised him. As he ran towards the shadow, it merely mimicked him. Every punch, every kick, every slide, every shift of any area of Scott's body was simply mirrored by the shadow. For several minutes, every move Scott made, was another that the shadow learned and "shadowed" it. Ten minutes of struggling had fatigued Scott. Throwing lousy punches, and putting barely any effort into his kicks, both of the Scotts had stood still. Grabbing a sharp piece of rock next to him, Scott held it to his neck, the shadow doing the same. He inhaled deeply, and then exhaled slowly. And slit his own neck. The shadow had obeyed the real Scott, and disappeared from existence, vanishing into thin air. Garbling, choking on his own, freely flowing blood, Scott attempted to stop the flow, trying his all to not get killed. Alas, his body fell limp.

Executed: Scott DeLuca

Execution: Motocross

Process: Chained in the ground, the body of Scott was imprisoned. Any escape was nullified. Several roars of the motorcycle's engines filled Scott's ears, filling his head with a splitting headache, Scott grunting repeatedly due to the noise. Soon enough, five bikes had taken off, zooming across the track, sometimes barely missing Scott's feet or head. Struggling, Scott tried to free himself of his chains. Being it almost physically impossible to break free, Scott sighed, accepting his fate. After several loop-de-loops, the motorcycles had surrounded Scott, filling his ears with the distasteful roars of the engines, and his nose the black, horrid smoke. On the bikes were monochromic toy bears, aka, MonoKuma. All five of them stopped at his head, almost touching his hair. The backside of the motorcycles were facing DeLuca. Revving the engines, all five of the toy bears wafted smoke out of their motorcycles, it entering Scott's nose, mouth, and eye, intoxicating everything, drying up any saliva or tear sacs there, causing Scott's face to absolutely dry up. Breathing heavily, Scott wheezed several times. Once the smoke had stopped, one of the toy bears jumped off, and looked at the male. The bear raised it's foot, hovered it above Scott's face...... And slammed it downwards.

Yup. Only two executions this time. Sorry for the lack of executions, but I wrote a lot of long and thinky words. Yay for me? I had many other executions planned for Scott, but they would spoil the huge plot I have for him. Well, until next time.