plused sized Y/n <3

If you are overweight you are beautiful just the way you are and ily <3 and if you think your to skinny love your not you all are perfect and WE and I mean sun moon and me love you 🧡💙💜
🔔🦇☀🌙

Picture credits go to @/supprrbooper on tiktok/youtube!

It was any normal day in the daycare, you were sitting in your desk minding your own business as usual while sun looked after the kids. But today was a bit different because there was this new kid. The little kid was fine but his brother was a trouble maker, he even has his friend group with him. They would come back every once in a while. You didn't think much of it considering your job was to look after sun, moon and the kids there and not kids like them.

     After a while, they came back once again but this time they gave you a note and said this might help encourage you and left. They ran away while smirking at each other. You opening the note and read it.

[Insert a fat shaming Note because I don't know how to write it]

     You sat there shocked the audacity they had to tell you that. You held in your sobs but it was clear to sunny that you were about to cry anytime soon. 'Hey moon...' 'Yeah?' 'Do you think you can comfort Y/n when nap time starts?' 'Why? Did something happen?' 'I think so... I mean, they're holding a paper some teenager gave and looked as if they're about to cry...' '... Alright I will. And if Y/n throws away that piece of paper you take it as soon as they aren't looking.' 'Alright, thanks moon' 'hmm. Now go look after the kids' 'o-Oh! Right'

     Not long after, naptime finally came. You and sun tucked the kids in and head towards the light switch [you turn me on like a light switch 😩 sorry I had to-] and turned the lights off. Soon you head towards the Movie room and sat on one of the couch.

     'What are you waiting for >:( go check on them!' 'Gosh I just got out can't you let me stretch real quick??' 'Hehe- sorry moon' 'hmm... I'll go check on them now. You can rest now sun' 'alright thanks moony :D'

     Moon head towards your area and Looked around. The jingles of the bells alerted you that he was coming, so you yelled for him to come and sit next to you. As he got there, he layed on the sofa and placed you on top of him while cuddling you. "Cariño~ what's wrong? Sun said you felt a little sad earlier." "It's nothing honestly. Just some teen boys being quote on quote "Cool by fat shaming" a person" "and who are they? I would love to teach them a lesson~" "Don't you dare. He's just a kid. He'll learn some manners once he matures properly." "*chuckles* alright then Amor. What do you want to do now?" "I was thinking a nice long cuddle until the kids get up?" "Of course love, anything for you" he said as he kisses your forehead lovingly.

      As you both laid there, You could here moon purring while humming a soft melody. It was calming. You slowly fell asleep on top of him as he positioned you into a more comfortable spot.

     After you fell asleep, moon got up and went to the security desk to see who was or were the kids that fat shamed you. As he watch the footage, he couldn't make out the face quite well. All he could see was he had black hair, a yellow shirt, black jeans and black shoes. He knew who he will be targeting.

   He left the daycare and creeped around the plex in the vent like area where only he, and if sun wanted to, can use. It was transparent from the inside but not from the outside. This made it easier for them not to be seen from possible intruders, or in his case, worthless beings and catch  them.

     A few minutes had passed by, and he saw the teen and his pals who had fat shamed the love of his life,oh and what a coincidence, they were even attempting to steal from a gift shop near a semi hidden area from the main areas. This was a perfect excuse for him to pounce on them.

    As he opened the vents and fell from the 10ft long fall, the Teens jumped out of surprise and confusion. Most of them ran while one or two froze in fear. Moon caught the ones that weren't running and knocked them out to prevent them from running away.

    After a while, he had caught all 7 of the teens and brought them to the little 'Time out area' as sun would call, but to moon, it was a little prison for the bad kids and even teens.

Skip to when they had to get picked up :D

Pov:Y/n

"I am so incredibly sorry for my son's behavior!" One of the mothers said while bowing non stop at me. "We'll make sure they won't ever do this again!" Another parent had said. "Sirs, ma'ams, it's fine really! All I ask is that you teach your child some manners, and until they are well behaved they will permanently banned from the plex" "WHAT?! YOU CAN'T DO THAT WHO ARE YOU TO TELL US IF WE CAN COME HERE OR NOT?!" a teen yelled quickly getting a slap from their parental figure. "It is your fault and now you'll have to pay your consequences once we get home no more Pc, Going out with friends and TV for a whole month!" 

     "Ge, I wasn't expecting that to take a long time." "At least now you don't have to deal with them anytime soon :D" "*chuckle* your right sunny. Now let's get back to work shall we?" "Of course dear!"
'Thanks a lot moon!' 'No problem sun'

The end

(1014 words)