𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝗱

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘆: he brings you hot chocolate and lets you talk it out.

𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀: he loves listening to you talk so he listens while you talk about what happens and he makes sure he can snuggle with you and make you feel comfortable.

𝗳𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱: wants to beat up whoever made you so sad, but he waits until later and tries to play it cool in the moment. he's a very good listener and very assuring.

𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗻: as soon as he figures out who makes you so sad, he abruptly leaves to hurt the person before returning and bringing food with him.

𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝘂: he cannot stand seeing you cry so he's a little awkward but only because he feels so strongly about you being hurt. but he usually brings you to the kitchen and makes you cookies if you're at home.

𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻: he starts telling you jokes until you laugh, and he asks what happened at another time.

𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘂: she'd let you cry it out and then ask about it. and then she'd do whatever she could to make it better.

𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗻𝗲𝘆: she'd immediately take you in her arms and help you work through it. she's very good at solutions.

𝗹𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘇𝗮: he just shows how much he loves you, which cheers you up immediately. and he assures you that whatever you feel is ok.

𝗱𝘄𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘀𝗼𝗻: he might choose to be sad with you if it's that kind of sad. but if there's a reason, you best believe he'll get to the bottom of it and take good care of you.

𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗿: he'd try more to take your mind off it and then ask about it later so he can plan a huge prank on that person.

𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲: he'd stop everything to intervene for you if he has to. he'd cuddle with you for a moment and treat you like a princess because he knows that helps. he wipes your tears and tells you it'll be okay because he's there.

⊙