𝗽𝗱𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘄𝗮𝘆: 9/10. man, he's so angsty all the time that he can't help it.

𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗺 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀: 7/10. he prefers to be more secretive about pda.

𝗳𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗼𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗱: 9/10. of course, he has to be like dean. but he listens to when you want to do things more than dean does.

𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗺𝗮𝗻: 10/10. he just likes everybody to know you're his.

𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝘄𝘂: 7/10. he feels like he has to show off to make him look like he's more deserving of you 😭 but he isn't the most comfy with it.

𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻: 7/10. i feel like he's oblivious to other people's opinions about it.

𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘂: 5/10. she loves pda but is very nervous and conscious of it in public.

𝗷𝘂𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗴𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗻𝗲𝘆: 8/10. she knows you love pda so she does it to show you off.

𝗹𝘂𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗼𝘇𝗮: 9/10. there are times he gets embarrassed about it, unlike dean, but he does it often.

𝗱𝘄𝗮𝘆𝗻𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗲𝗿𝘁𝘀𝗼𝗻: 7/10. he always asks before he does anything but you both enjoy pda so... he doesn't really need to.

𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘀 𝘁𝘆𝗹𝗲𝗿: 6/10. he's not afraid of being affectionate, it just isn't really his thing. you kinda push him into it sometimes though and he's okay.

𝗴𝘂𝘆 𝗴𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲: 8/10. he isn't afraid to show he loves you in public but he isn't doing it for anyone else.

⊙