Chapter 3

Tys pov
I walked down the school halls and like usual Adam was bleeding on the floor but know one was beating him so I new they must have left so I picked him up bridal style and started to walk home but then I realised he looked kinda cute (heheheh) and well adorable so I kinda just stared at him All the way home. When we got there I placed him on the couch and and rubbed the hair out of his face and went to get a wet rag and when I got back he was sitting up panicking I walked to him and rubbed his back soothingly and once he calmed down I grabbed the rag and wiped away the blood and stuff he was muttering something but when I asked him if they hurt him Anywhere else he shook his head i hugged him and he winced in pain I looked at him worried and he looked down in shame and lifted his shirt so I could see a huge gash on his stomach and it was bruising around it i grabbed a roll of bandages and wrapped it around his stomach he looked as if he were about to cry so I pulled him in to a tight hug and let him cry into my shoulder he kept repeating " why do they hate me" he kept repeating that one thing I was rubbing his head and I felt his Bennie slip he didnt notice so I pulled it off.

Adams pov
He pulled it off I started to cry more and more expecting him to laugh and call me names but he just pulled me to his chest and pet them my ears cat ears "so you have a tail?" he asked I nodded "can can I see it?" I slowly let my tail free he stared in awe.

Time skip to a few hours later still Adam's pov

I felt him start to pet me i started to purr and covered my mouth and blushed I laughed and said "dont worry its c͟͟u͟͟t͟͟e͟͟ " I blushed even darker and hit my face trying not to purr I heard glass break and noises coming from the kitchen and I saw them come in the squids I felt them grab my waist and finally I passed out to ty calling my name.