dooms day

I woke up exited ,this is the day, I thought. I changed into a blood red hoodie and black ripped jeans I also wore combat boots. I brushed My teeth and hair before putting on my mask.

I walked out and saw everyone was here already I walked silently to the kitchen were dream was. "Hey Night, here's some cereal eat quick so we can discuss", he happily said. I ate fast then walked to the living room and sat on the floor.

"Night you stick with me alright, Everyone know what there doing", dream yelled after telling everyone there roles a chorus of yes's and mhm's came from everyone.

I got my sword and dagger then sat with dream as we waited till twelve.

After such a long time of waited we all set off. Me and dream will be distracting everyone with speeches, Sam will be setting up tnt, sapnap will burn down L'mantree and George will be stealing items.

Me and dream stood at the tip of obsidian walls built yesterday bye dream. "Hello L'manburgians", yelled Dream "we are here to destroy your country", I chimed in "how do you expect to do that", tubbo yelled. "We have strong words", I said confidently.

"Listen tubbo, this country is what harmed my brother this country harmed my friends. You see I don't take so kindly when people harm my men and think it's OK. You might be thinking how could 2 people, 2 people destroy a country not to mention one is a child. But this will just prove how weak you are", Dream yelled. "L'manburgians this country will be gone at the click of my fingers and you don't even know it", I shouted.

Soon me and Dream started fighting L'manburg. I won every fight they were amazed at my pvp and terrified realising L'manburg didn't stand a chance.

Soon after me and Dream stood on the walls again. I smiled as everyone stared at us terrified "it was never ment to be", I said clicking my fingers then everything exploded.  People where screaming and crying for mercy.