Prologue

"What?! that's it?" Irene yelled as she slammed the book on the table face completely disappointed on the ending.

"Please there's no need to yell Irene" her friend, Lyn told her as she grabbed the book and inspected it for any damage. "So how was it? Did you like it?"

"Clearly not" Irene replied as she crossed her arms and leaned back to her chair. "The ending is so bad"

"Was it that bad?" Lyn asked as she looked at the book. "It think it was nice"

"How do you call that nice? Half of the book was written about how each family member of the Dragonborne was brutally murdered" Irene said "You said that there would be romance in it but I didn't even read any"

"Hey, don't criticize the book" Lyn reminded "You might get reincarnated as one of them"

"As if that would happen to me" Irene replied "I have a lot of things going on in life to even thing about those things like reincarnation to one of those  fairy tales you like to read"

Irene got up and gathered her things ready to leave. "But I have to say it is better than the main book for a spinoff" she said "That one doesn't even have an ending. At least this one has one even though it sucks"

She went out the cafe leaving Lyn alone.

'Reincarnating in on of those books? I'd rather kiss a frog than to let that happen'

As Irene crossed the road, she didn't saw a car coming towards her in full speed until the very last minute and didn't have time to react as the car hit her sending her flying few meters from it.

Irene's PoV:

Every was so sudden...

...

My ears hurt..

I see someone talking but I can't hear them..

People started to gather around my body...

Am I going to die..?

Like this?

I can't die like this..I have so much things to do before I die..

My eyes felt heavy and was slowly closing...

.

..

...

"Yn wake up!"

"Yn wake up!"

Huh?

Yn?

"Calm down Charles"

Charles?

That name sounds familiar

Can't it be?

"How can I calm down when my little sister hit her head and is unconscious for days?!"

Sister?