01

Yn's PoV:

Today I set out my journey to the snow covered mountains or the infamous Dragon territory. A quest that every man born in the Dragonborne clan have to go through. At the age of 12, they have to go to the Dragon territory and look for their own dragon. A myth that is true is that, once having a dragon, it'll match it's life on it's owner.

I was riding on the back of Ymir as we flew above the land.

"I deeply apologize that Reya cannot bring you here young lady" he said

Right...last night sister Lia..

Hestia was born last night and sister Lia had died. Reya had to comfort Charles as he grief.

To think I've prepared myself for the worst...when it happens I still can't help but to blame myself...sister Lia is the only one I cannot save..she will still die no matter what happens..

"It's alright Ymir" I replied as I held tighter on the area of scales.

Few minutes later, Ymir had landed on the foot of the mountain and my quest begins.

"This is where you will find Roshan" Ymir said as he turned around and began to spread his wings creating strong wind around him

I held tight on my cape as Ymir begins to get higher and higher until he was out of my eyesight.

My clothes was very lightweight but was very warm and cozy which I am thankful of.

I took a deep breath as I began to climb the mountain.

Some time later, I've reached the top of the mountain and spotted a cave. Roshan's lair.

As I walked inside, I saw some broken armors and skeleton pieces scattered around. Their armors weren't from the guards Dragonborne have indicating that they are trespassers.

The whole Dragon territory was own  by the Dragonborne. A gift given by some God who's attention was caught by the first dragon mixed human. The first Dragonborne.

Suddenly, I felt the ground began to shake and I heard a loud roar.

"WHO DARES TO SET FOOT ON MY LAIR?!"