02

Yn was walking through the hallway with a grim expression on her face. Today she needs to attend Madam Maria's tea party or else her father will have one of Lant's son fetch her.

Charles was holding little Hestia as Yn walk passed them.

"Auntie!" Hestia called out.

"Don't be so dramatic Yn" Charles sighed as he put down Hestia who immediately ran towards Yn.

Yn looked back and picked up the little girl before giving her older brother a glare.

"I'm not being dramatic" she answered only to make Charles chuckled.

"Yes wearing such clothes does not show that you really did not want to go to the party"

Yn looked down on her clothes and Hestia follow suit.

"Auntie look so pretty in dress" she smiled "I don't see auntie wear dresses often"

"The umbrella do suit your dress" Charles chuckled

Yn looked at Hestia as she slowly put her down to the ground. "Why don't you go and play with papa for a while"

Hestia giggled as she ran towards the end of the hallway into Elric's room.

Yn looked back at her older brother glaring at him.

"I understand that you don't trust anyone in that hellish household and hiding your sword in your umbrella is quite smart" Charles said

"However.." he trailed off as his eyes shifted into a darker shade of gold. "Bringing a demonic knight with you is questionable"

Yn gulped as she started into Charles' eyes.

"Whatever you are planning to do, you make sure it won't involve Hestia" Charles added as he walked passed Yn before grabbing her shoulder and leaning into her ear.

"Or else you'll have to face the consequences breaking on of our rule" he whispered as he continued to walk.

Yn internally sighed as she didn't realized that she was holding her breath the whole time.

"By the way" Yn looked back as she heard Charles spoke again.

"Have fun in the tea party"

_______

Since the hallway encounter, Yn was on edge. The look of Charles face left a cruel impression on her.

As the carriage stopped she looked out of the window and saw the Agriche manor ahead. Taking a deep breath she dust off her dress as the door of the garriage swing open.

Yn's PoV:

I was on my way to the Agriche's greenhouse where the tea party was supposed to take place.

As I walked, I suddenly felt a present below me making me look down. The present was enough to make my legs tremble. I gulped as I tried to ignore it making my steps feel heavier and heavier.