Red Flags

//Now to specify, no my girlfriend in this story and I are no longer together. I won't use her real name, so instead I'm replacing it with the name Cathy. Nothing against anyone named Cathy, but I really dislike the name, hence why I'm using it for my crazy ex XD

Moving Day arrived, got all of my belongings into the house, even the landlord helped Cathy, her Father, and I carry all of them in. After wards the landlord showed us how everything works had me sign a lease with our agreed terms. Then he told me the house rules, and that was basically a list of parts of the house that were off limits. He said that two of the bedrooms upstairs he had been using for storage for awhile, and that he didn't want us going in there. There were also a few closets that the said not to mess with, along with the upstairs attic, and downstairs basement. I didn't have a problem with that tho, I was more concerned with cleaning this new environment I'd call my home and unpack a little.

Cathy decided that she'd stay with me for the first two nights in the house, since staying in this old house might be too creepy all alone. And because she knew it'd still be awhile before my brother could get up there. We got to cleaning almost immediately! One the fridge was disgusting, all surfaces were dusty. Looked like it hadn't been lived in or even maintained in Years... Nasty stuff, but working as a housekeeper for hotel prepared me for the catastrophe. We took down some old placks on the wall, like old home decor stuff that was there for who Knows how long. And that's when I noticed the first red flag... In the downstairs bedroom, the room I decided to take for myself, under what looked to be a torn up child's/baby quilt blanket was a big rectangle cutout bigger than my phone into the wall. It looked to be a stash spot or something. But you could tell it was cut out somehow due to how clean it was, but it was obviously took big to have cut for electrical, like putting in a new outlet. And this hole was intentionaly covered up.
I don't know, I thought it was weird.
The rest of the day I didn't notice anything strange. I got my new room unpacked and all set up. I had my bed set up in the far left corner of the room, I threw a fresh pair of sheets on and we fell asleep.

The next morning is when I had my first truly unexplainable thing happen in that house. I woke up and rolled over to look at my girlfriend when I noticed I big pool of blood right between the two of us. I shook her awake, and both of us started looking over ourselves to find any injury or not to be rude, but maybe she started her period or something. But we found nothing, neither of us had been bleeding for any reason. Now I have some theories on what it could be, but none of them seem to be conclusions a sane person would come to. But really how? I was trying to figure out what happened for awhile, but after no reason as to why this blood covered my sheet, I decided to let it go, what else could I do? If anyone has any ideas on why, please comment or message me.