Chapter 3

I don't know why this took so long so sorry for the wait and the next Chapter will hopefully be out very soon.

??? POV:

She's finally here, I hope the kid can keep her word. I don't think I have the will to do this anymore.

I look at the ruins door expecting to see Frisk but I see a boy instead? He starts walking towards the bridge and I use magic to keep him stuck in place.

I walk up behind him and say,

Sans: "Human. Don't you know how to greet a new pal? Turn around and shake my hand."

He slowly turns around to me.

I look at him and he's a boy of average physique and height.

I slowly my hand out and he also takes his hand out to shake it.

And the whoopee cushion I had did what it was made for.

Sans: "heheh... the old whoopee cushion in the hand trick. it's ALWAYS funny." I say laughing to myself.

???: "Yeah... sure it was." He says in a sarcastic tone.

Sans: "come on, do you have a sense of humor?"

???: "Yes. A very good sense of humor."

Sans: "well anyways, you're a human, right? that's hilarious. i'm sans. sans the skeleton."

Sans: "im actually supposed to be on watch for humans right now. but... y'know... i dont really care about capturing anyone." I say with a laid-back tone

Y/N: "Well I guess that's good for me I guess, names Y/N."

Sans: "nice meeting ya Y/N. anyways, my brother papyrus... he's a human-hunting FANATIC." I look over to see my brother coming in our direction.

Sans: "hey, actually, I think that's him over there. go through this gate thingy. my bro made the bars to wide to stop anyone."

We go through the gate and I see my bro with an angry looking face run towards us.

I look over to the conveniently-shaped lamp and say,

Sans: "quick, behind that conveniently-shaped lamp."

He then goes right behind it matching the shape of it while shaking trying to keep the exact figure of the lamp.

Sans: "sup, bro?"

Papyrus: "YOU KNOW WHA-"

*fall*

Sans: "oh boy."

Kid needs to work on his balance I think while laughing to myself.

Papyrus: "WAIT SANS!! IS THAT A HUMAN?

Sans: "i think thats just a lamp."

Papyrus: "oh."

Sans: "hey, what's that next to the lamp?"

I see Papyrus look at him with an amazed look and he runs over to me.

Papyrus: "WAIT SANS THAT'S REALLY A HUMAN THIS TIME RIGHT?" He whispers to me.

Sans: "yeah it is." I whisper back.

Papyrus: "SANS!!! I FINALLY DID IT!! I'LL BE SO POPULAR!!!!

My brother then points at him with a determined look.

Papyrus: "HUMAN! YOU SHALL NOT PASS THIS AREA. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WILL STOP YOU. I WILL THEN CAPTURE YOU! YOU WILL BE DELIVERED TO THE CAPITIAL THEN... THEN!!! I'M NOT SURE WHAT'S NEXT."