Part 1

Gods, they rule the universe, they keep us safe, they help us in many ways. But what if gods want to menace the world? In all honesty that's what has been happening recently. Specifically, from two named Graystillplays and LetsGameitOut. These two are branded as the gods of chaos, but they have been more uh- crazy lately.

The two have teleported themselves down to earth, and this is the story of how they destroyed the planet. It all started with LetsGameitOut challenging GrayStillPlays to some sort of dare war.

"Gray," Josh stated from afar, "Why are you also here on earth?"

Grey rolled his eyes, then responded with, "Why not?"

Sighing, the other god replied with, "I plan to destroy it, so please move aside."

Grey teased, "HA it's not like you could do it anyways, so I'm just gonna stay here."

"I AM destroying this world! In fact, I'll start right now!" LetsGameitOut howled, "I'm burning down the Eiffel Tower!"

"OooOOoO I'm soooo scared!" Grey smiled.

Josh cackled evilly, "Fine then, why don't we settle this with a game of truth or dare, you start."

"Yeah, let's just settle you destroying the world with a game for lovestruck teenage girls," Gray responded.

"Whatever then! I'm going first, I dare you to marry me," Josh plainly stated.

Grey burst out laughing, "WHAT DA HEEEEELLLL?!?"

"Ahem, are you BACKING OUT from the dare?" The challenger retorted.

"Oh buddy, I don't back out, ya little *beep*," Grey muttered.

"You're dumber than I thought, here is the REAL challenge, you must marry..." He paused for dramatic effect, "Grace."

Grey grimaced, "Grace?"

"Yes," Josh said, "The real thing thats going to torture you, is the fact that she's my ex girlfriend, AND she still likes me. Meaning, she is going to talk about me NON-STOP!"

Grey softly replied, "God, I have to marry her, y'know what? Fine, I don't care!"

"What god are you talking to? Me or yourself?" Josh sarcastically replied.

"YOU GOSH DANG IT! YOU STUPID! GAH!" Grey shouted.

"Alright alright, welp, it's your turn to dare me," Josh, a bit worriedly, said back.

Grey thought for a moment, then said, "Fine, you have to hang out with Grace all the time, you don't have to date her, you just have to be with her for one NO, two weeks."

"Haha, you have to MARRY Grace, for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, (Aka eternity) so think I got the better end of the deal. I'm off to make Grace duplicates! See ya in a bit," Josh waved his hand goodbye, though he hated Gray, and teleported away.

Grey waved back, then mumbled to himself, "Murder is always an option... or divorce."

As Josh was flying away, he thought to himself, HA! Tricked Gray even more, I could always just murder my clone Grace, he'll probably never think of that."