Chapter 7

Hi sa nag edit ng story ko sa tiktok,thank you so much hehe, I really really appreciate it love you!

Sandro's POV

I woke up looking for my wife beside me, instead of her I saw a letter,a brown envelope and her ring

Our wedding ring.

It brokes me,

I opened her letter and read it

To my Ferdinand,

You were an unpleasant memory,now you're my reminder.

You're my reminder to be more cautious of the people I invest my time in.
You're my reminder to see people for who they are and not for who I want them to be.
You're my reminder to fall in love with how people treat me,not what they tell me.
But if by chance I do fall for the wrong person again,you are my reminder that I can survive the most.

Believe me when I say you changed me for the better.From now on I look at your love differently.I will no longer throw the word around and I will no longer fall for it easily.I will be careful with my heart so it doesn't again,for if it does it may never comeback.

I thank you for making me realize I have my own two feet I can stand on, and I don't need a man to make me proud of myself. I know you though that I would not take this well and crawl back to you the fourth time I got a chance,but I'm stronger. And this is my new challenge again and I will defeat it again.Thankss for helping me realize I'm strong on my own.

Every relationship will get "boring"  after you've been together for years, that's true.Love isn't a feeling, it's a commitment to love everyday, physically and emotionally. It's difficult, it's not always laugh,smiles and fun. People tend to quit when it stops being fun and they go look for someone else because "the spark is gone". No that's not how it works,You want somebody to never give up on you, and love you unconditionally then do the same. Be the change. This isn't Hollywood,this isn't a movie. That shit isn't real.

Love someone when you don't want to,when they aren't the easiest to deal with . When they're hard to love, that's the reaslist shit there is.

I finally understand what true love means.

Love means that you care for another person's happiness more than your own,no matter how painful the choice you face might be.

Sandro,thank you so much for the love,for the support and for the memories,hope you'll be good in others hand and love,maybe you'll find the true love on them, don't worry you still our Daddy Sandro, I Love you so much Ferdinand Alexander Araneta Marcos III this may be our loves ending,but still having a journey as friends.

Take my ring and give it to your soon to be Mrs. Marcos, please sign the papers do that you'll be happy soon,thank you for being a best husband and a best father Sandro,we Love you.

- Miriana Veronique Solace J. Marcos

While reading her letter I felt a tear fell on my cheeks

I lose my family again fuck.

No,I won't sign the papers,I would never do that.

Miriana is still my Wife,no one can change that. She is is still Mrs. Sandro Marcos.

Ang tanga ko lang sa part na,hindi na ako nagkaroon ng oras sa asawa ko lalo na sa mga anak namin.

I know I hurt them a lot again,fuck myself Hindi ko alam kung bakit ako ganito,is there something wtong woth me?

I can't imagine being away from them again,but here I am alone in our house,this house was full of our memories,good and bad memories stays here in our house.

I will no longer see my kids,Forth always here in the living room playing and laughing with me.

Marcus and Marga playing mobile legends,And Felicity painting with my wife.

I miss them,how can I survive my life without them.

I will be missing my wife's cooking time and I will miss our bonding.

I will sleep and wake up without them on my side,how can I make it all if they weren't here.

Miriana,I need you here please comeback mahal ko.

__

"Anak,where is riri and the kids?"mom asked when she went here without informing me

"Uhmm"damn I can't answer her

"May dapat ba kaming malaman Sandro?"mom asked

"Mom..M...Miriana left"sagot ko

"What happened, why did she left with the kids,SANDRO!"

"Mom I'm sorry"i burst in tears

I kneeled Infront of my mother

"Mom,this is all my fault I'm sorry mom,I did it again mom, I'm sorry"

"Anak naman eh,bakit naman ganon, you're complete na oh,kasal na kayo okay na lahat bakit?"

"Mom, I'm sorry...."

"Is it about Calley and Lacey?,why are you prioritizing the others instead of your own family anak"

"Matagal kong Hindi nakita ang anak ko ma"

"Anak,enough na yung three times a week or 2 na pagbonding niyo,kasi may family ka rin oh,na babalewala mo Sila sa ginagawa mo"

"Manage your time,be fair to each other anak"

"Mom, I'm sorry please find my family again mom"i begged

Mom hugged me and she nodded

"Calm down anak,maayos niyo rin to ha?ikaw kasi"

"Mom,she wants us to annul"pinakita ko kay mom ang nga papel

"Oh no,tell her you don't want, don't sign the papers anak ha"

"Yes mom,I love her I don't want to sign it",

"That's good,now umayos ka para sa ikakabuti mo at hahanapin mo ang pamilya mo,wag na wag mong uulitin to sandro,itatakwil ka ng tatay mo"

"I want my apo's back and Riri too"

"Yes mom, let's get them back soon"

Where can I start to find you again my love,I miss you.

VOTE