Today wasn't a great day

Info: Phil isn't having a great day today, but Mumza is always there to try and help.

Promt by: BrandNewStuff (Me)

━━━━━━━━━━━

Philza Minecraft was sitting at his computer saying goodbye to the crows after a 3 hour stream. Phil turned the stream off, and felt exhausted. This stream was the most stressful one he had in a while. A lot of things went wrong. He almost lost the file of his current hardcore world and then the twitch donations stopped working, so he felt bad that he couldn't reply to the donations and thank every single one.

He felt so stress that he could burst into tears he needed something to take his mind of it and he knew what he needed it but it's been years since he last regressed he stopped because he had his lovely wife by his side and didn't feel like he needed to but today he wanted to do it but there was one problem though he never told Kristen which worried him sure he knew that Kristen wouldn't judge him but there was tiny little voice in his head that tells him otherwise. So here he was, staring at his black screen while hot tears ran down his cheeks, forcing himself to stay in the mind of a 34-year-old. He didn't realize how loud he was crying until he heard a knock on his door. He stood up and wiped his tears away, trying to hide the fact that he had been crying.

"Come in, I'm not streaming"!

Kristen walked into the room with a worried look. It was obvious she knew that Phil was crying; she didn't say anything. She just walked over to him and hugged him tightly and Phil hugged back, letting a few more tears fall and they stayed like that for a while until Kristen spoke up.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong dear"? She put her hand on Phil's cheek rubbing the tears away with her thumb.

Phil looked down at the ground, trying to figure out how to explain to her about his situation.

"I not know how to explain it" His voice was slurred and very childish. It was obvious that he had slipped.

"I might have a feeling what's going on, are you feeling small"? She asked

Phil looked straight up at her with a confusing look, 'how did she know'? He thought Phil nodded and held up 4 fingers to show her how old he felt.

"Thank you for telling me little one come on let's go and get you comfortable okay"?

Kristen grabbed Phil's hand and walked with him to the bedroom. Phil's legs felt wobbly so they took their time. When they got to the bedroom, Phil sat down on the bed. Kristen grabbed a box from under the bed as Philza watched, trying to see what's in the box. Kristen placed the box on the bed and looked at Philza, who was very curious.

"Go ahead honey you can open it" Kristen smiled softly.

Philza opened the box and saw all of his old gear that he thought he had thrown away before he moved in with Kristen. Philza looked up at Kristen, very confused on how his stuff magically came back to him.

"I thought it would be a good idea to keep it and I guess it was a good idea," she smiled as she pulled out Philza pacifier to go and wash it.

"While I go wash your pacifier, could you get change for me little bird"?

Phil looked up and Kristen nodded. He could do it even though he started feeling smaller, but Kristen didn't need to know that. Once Kristen left Philza stumbled over to the wardrobe and pulled out one of his hardcore hoodies and a pair of shorts. He managed to get the shorts on, but the hoodie was a different story. He got stuck and he got scared. A few tears fell down his cheek, but don't worry, Mumza is here to save the day. Kristen took the hoodie off Phil and smiled softly.

"Are you okay little bird"?

Philza looked down at the ground and started crying, which worried Kristen. She pulled Phil into a hug and rubbed his back.

"Your okay little one I'm here mama here" she let go of Philza and gave him his pacifier, which Philza put in his mouth and rubbed his eyes.

Kristen helped Philza finish getting change, and when they did Kristen took Philza downstairs into the living room, where a bunch of toys were lying out on a blanket; Phil's eyes widened with excitement, as he looked up at Kristen making sure that this was all for him. She nodded, and Philza crawled over to the toys and happily played with them as Kristen made some food.

It was going great philza was happy until he looked at himself in the mirror and instantly grew out of his headspace he thought he looked stupid; he was 34, and he should act like it he took his pacifier out and put all the toys away before Kristen came back with a plate of dino nuggets.

"Little bird your dinner ready" Kristen put the plate down on the coffee table and noticed that all the toys were gone and Philza looked sad.
"Phil? Are you okay"? Kristen walked over to Philza, gave him a big hug, which Philza finally broke down.

"I shouldn't be going this still i'm 34 i don't need a pacifier i look stupid and" he was cut off by Kristen.

"Phil i don't care how old you are physically and don't think you look stupid i think you adorable now let's eat some food okay"?

Philza nodded as he wiped his tears away, feeling his headspace coming back to him, which he allowed only for him to feel smaller than before, which Kristen understood and replaced the chicken nuggets with a bottle of warm milk. She guided Phil to the couch and held him, as she smiled softly at him.

"Your so adorable little one"

Phil giggled and made grabby hands at the bottle Kristen slowly fed Phil the bottle and watched as he slowly fell asleep. Kristen put the bottle and held him close. Kristen hoped Phil would do this more, even if today was a bad day another day could always be better.

━━━━━━━━━━━

Author note: This was more angsty than i thought, but anyways i hope you enjoyed today's chapter and i hope you stay for more, have a great day/night!