Sometimes being little can be hard alone

ᵖ.ˢ ᶦ ˢᵗᵒˡᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵐʸ ᵗᵒᵐᵐʸᶦⁿⁿᶦᵗ ᵒⁿᵉˢʰᵒᵗ ᵇᵒᵒᵏ ˢᵒ ˢʰʰʰʰʰʰ

Info: Tommy is an age regressor and no one knew about it, but that's how Tommy likes it, but he struggles especially when he regresses really small, but don't worry, Wilbur is here to help!

Prompt by: BrandNewStuff (me)

━━━━━━━━━━━

Teddies, pacifiers, colouring, books and blankets are what Mr. Tommy Innit loves. Some may find it weird or adorable, but Tommy doesn't have to worry about other people's thoughts because no one knows about it and no one has to know, and he liked it that way. Most of the time.

He would be okay if he wasn't living alone with a slightly scary landlord. Sure, he has friends that he could tell, but he feared the look of disgust on their faces if he told them that he was 17, almost 18 years old, and still acted like a toddler.

But that thought wasn't true, and Tommy soon learned that when he and Wilbur were on a late-night call talking about Twitch and YouTube and how stressed out they have been because of it, which soon led them to talk about ways to cope with the stress.

"What do I do when I'm stressed? I turn off my phone and just listen to music and forget about the outside world, what do you do Tommy?" Wilbur wondered

It was that question, Tommy went silent, and his mind started to wander, and he started debating with himself if he should tell Wilbur or not, or that he should lie, he was silent for a good few minutes, which worried Wilbur.

"Tommy, are you okay"?

"Yeah I'm good it's just" he took a deep breath trying to calm down his nerves "the way i cope not a lot of people like"

Wilbur got more concerned "you shouldn't care what others think as long as you're not hurting yourself or others unless you are"?

"No no no I'm not hurting anybody it's hard to explain it to someone" Tommy hugged himself feeling stressed and anxious, which made his head fuzzy.

Wilbur thought to himself for a moment, "Mabey tell me what it is and I'll look it up but you don't have to as long as it's not hurting anyone" he reassured.

"Age regression" Tommy mumbled

Tommy hugged himself tightly, tears running down his cheeks. It was hard trying to keep himself big. His mind was racing and the tears kept coming. He was waiting for Wilbur to say anything or leave the call in disgust.

"I know what age regression is, there is nothing to be ashamed of," Wilbur's voice sounded caring and quieter, which made Tommy settle into his headspace.

Wilbur sat there in silence, waiting for Tommy to respond, and when he didn't get a response, he carried on talking.

"I am proud of you for telling me little one, are you okay with that nickname"? He asked

Tommy rubbed the tears that were falling down his cheek. He felt calmer. He was happy to finally tell someone and for them to accept him and now he won't be alone; he has someone he can play with now!

Wilbur got worried when he didn't get a response "Tommy could you turn your camera on for me please I just want to make sure you're okay"

Tommy snapped out of his thoughts and looked at his mouse, taking a moment to process what Wilbur had said, but he managed to turn his camera on.

Wilbur turned his camera on as well "are you feeling too small to talk"?

Tommy nodded which made Wilbur smile softly at Tommy, Tommy looked peaceful and happy which made Wilbur smile

"How old are you feeling right now little one?" Wilbur asked.

Tommy held up two fingers.

"Aww we have a little one on our hands"

Tommy giggled slightly as he looked down at the ground shyly, and he had a big smile on his face. The sight warmed Wilbur's heart. Tommy was staring down at his floor, and soon his thumb slid into his mouth unintentionally.

"No no Tommy don't use your thumb please do you have any pacifiers"? He looked behind Tommy hoping to see some in the background that Tommy might have left lying about.

Tommy looked up at Wilbur and hoped for his chair and grabbed his pacifier. He waddled over back to his desk, sat back down in his chair, and giggled "me got it wilba"!

Wilbur smiled and grew more, his heart could explode if Tommy kept being so cute

"good job Tommy"!

Tommy clapped his hands, giggling slightly, and he felt proud of himself. Tommy's legs swung back and forward when he noticed his little raccoon Teddy lying on the floor across the room. Tommy hopped off his chair and ran over to the stuffed raccoon. Wilbur was confused, he looked away for one second, and then Tommy was gone.

"Tommy? Wilbur question

There was thud and then a cry. Tommy had fallen. Wilbur called out to Tommy again. He was very worried, the cry grew louder, and that was enough for Wilbur to grab his phone and keys, then booked it out the door over to Tommy's place.

Tommy was laying on the floor crying shaking while holding his teddy close his knee hurt slightly but it wasn't the pain making him cry it was the noise it was a loud noise and he was scared the scary landlord telling him off he didn't want to be told off it was an accident he was a good boy wasn't he?

There was a knock.

"Nu pwease i'm sowwy"! Tommy sat up and backed up into the corner of his room.

"Tommy? It's me Wilby" he knocked again

When Tommy realized it was his big brother, he stood up and slowly made his way to the door to unlock it. When Wilbur opened the door and his heart shattered at the sight of his little Toms.

"Aww Tommy you're okay now I'm here can I hug you"? Wilbur stretched his arms out, waiting for an answer

Tommy grabbed onto Wilbur tightly, not wanting to ever let go, and Wilbur understood that so carried Tommy over to his bed, he struggled a bit, but he eventually got there without Tommy. He laid Tommy down and tucked him in alongside his Teddy raccoon.

"Would you like some milk Tommy bear"?

Tommy nodded and pointed over to his draw wilbur looked over and opened it inside where a bunch of little stuffed pacifiers, fidgets toys, and bottles Wilbur grabbed the bottle with a Minecraft cow on it and made his way to the kitchen to make some angle milk Tommy sat up and followed behind Wilbur his legs were shaky from how small he was. Wilbur turned around with the warm bottle in his hands, as he smiled softly at Tommy.

"come on, you got to say in bed it's sleepy time"

Wilbur held Tommy's hand and slowly walked with him back to bed when they got back to bed Wilbur sat down and pulled Tommy into his lap. Wilbur pulled a little bit of the milk onto his hand, making sure it wasn't too hot for Tommy, which it wasn't. So he took Tommy's pacifier out of Tommy's mouth, which Tommy winded at, and slowly started feeding him the bottle.

The bottle was halfway done when Tommy's eyes started to slowly fall Wilbur put the bottle down and put Tommy's pacifier in his mouth as he tucked him to bed. Wilbur smiled at the sight as Tommy fell asleep with his raccoon teddy right beside him, if he could, he would have every day like this and he can, he just have to ask Tommy, but that can wait for now it's time to say good night.

"Good night little one"

━━━━━━━━━━━

Author notes: I kinda don't really like this; But anyways, thank you for reading this chapter and have a great day/night