Babysitting

I wake up with a sigh. I stretch a little but don't get very far. I feel a strong arm wrapped around my waist holding me tightly. I smile and turn my face to look at my boyfriend of two years fast asleep behind me. I turn myself around so that I'm completely facing him.

I bring my hand up and run my fingers through his hair. I see a smirk creep up onto his face making me smile.

He peeks one eye open and looks up at me. "Good morning beautiful" he says in his morning voice.

I smile at him. "Morning handsome!" I say. He opens his other eye and smiles at me before climbing on-top of me and leaning down to connect our lips together in a passionate kiss.

I quickly kiss back with just as much passion and tug on the ends of his hair.

We pull away after a few minutes for some air and just lay there breathing heavily while looking into each other's eyes with stupid grins on our faces.

"Good morning." I murmur again.

He smiles before laying back and pulling me on-top of him into a hug.

I rest my head on his chest while listening to his heartbeat and drawing random patterns on his chest.

Today was the first day in a long time where Steve and I both had a day off.

We agreed yesterday after a busy day for both of us that we were spending the day in bed unless something came up.

My thoughts were interrupted by the ringing of Steve's phone. I groan and bury my face in the crook of his neck.

I don't pay attention to what he's saying but soon I feel him lean up and put his phone back on the night table.

He wraps his arms around my waist again. "That was Danny.. he asked if we'd babysit Grace today." Steve says.

I lift my head and look up at him. "I said we would." Steve says.

I nod before starting to get out of bed before I'm pulled back and wrapped up tightly in my boyfriend's arms.

I laugh. "Steve we need to get ready when is Danny dropping Grace off?" I ask.

"In half hour." Steve mumbles against my neck before peppering kisses across it.

My breath hitches as he kisses my pulse point. I turn my head and kiss him deeply while slowly untangling myself from his arms. I pull away and stand up from bed quickly.

I go over to the closet and find a pair of pants and a shirt to wear before pulling them on. After I'm changed I turn back to the bed to see Steve eying me with a pout on his face.

I chuckle before walking into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I just finished throwing my hair up and have started my makeup when a strong pair of arms wrap around my waist from behind and a head leans on my shoulder.

I turn my head a little to see Steve watching me intently. I smile and kiss his forehead before finishing my makeup. I stand up and then turn around to look at him.

"You need to go get ready." I tell him.

He mumbles in response but walks out of the bathroom to find clothes.

I brush my teeth quickly and just finish when I hear the doorbell ring.

I go downstairs and see Steve, Danny and Grace talking.

"Auntie Amelia!" Grace says when she sees me and runs over hugging me.

"Hey Grace!" I say while hugging her back. We pull apart with smiles in our faces. "You want to help me make breakfast for us and uncle Steve?" I ask.