1: Prologue

You were young and free, but, you are young. You couldn't afford to do everything you wanted because of it. You needed support.

That's where your parents comes in. You enjoyed creating art and traveling but your parents think it is a complete waste of time. You still did it anyway.

They had everything, wealth and fame, except an obedient daughter. You refused to become the heiress and settle down to manage your family's company. You know what you like and people you will meet loves that about you.

You went to European countries known for their exquisite cuisine and breathtaking art. You started traveling when you were 16 thanks to your parents paying everything for you, but that was 5 years ago.

Your next stop was Asia. Japan, to be specific. That was the country you were born in. You didn't really get to have fun in your home country since you weren't really allowed to go outside. You were homeschooled and you graduated early, thanks to your advanced intellect, but that doesn't mean you were bad at socializing because you barely go outside. Your parents made sure that you were able to talk to strangers because it is mandatory in the field of business. You avoided your hometown at all cost. You decided to keep a low profile when traveling to Japan.

A certain rumor of women missing and a serial killer in a small town piqued your interest. It was supposed to be your last day in the country,

You certainly did not expect to meet a bunch of interesting people that may or may not think you are interesting yourself. You were staying longer than you expected.