What they like about u

Mista

Your body [not in that way!]

-he loves your curves and how when he hugs you. His hands fit perfectly around you

-when his really tired of when he gets injured during a fight [Wich is often] he'll just lay on your thighs he finds then really soft and better than any pillow.

-Mista loves how soft your face is and how your cheeks hide your eyes when you smile.

Fugo

Your voice.

-your voice really helps him calm down when he gets mad at Narancia. He'll just be like "NARACIA YOU STUPID ASS YOU GOT A QUESTION WRONG AAAHH!!!" And you'll be like "fugo calm down its just one question." And he'll just start to calm down. Slowly but he'll calm down.

-He also loves it when the two of you need to get up early for a mission and your voice is all grogy and quiet it gives him butterflies.

Giorno<3

-your eyes

-whether there blue, green or brown he just finds himself getting lost in them.

-he loves it when your eyes light up when you see a cute dog or when you run outside to see the sun set over Naples.

- he often ends up staring at your eyes. And when you notice him looking at you he'll become a blushing mess.

Abba

Your face

-he loves all the emotions you and how you express them on your face

-he loves how everything is evenly spaced and how your lips curl when you smile or how you part your hair.

Narancia

Your luagh.

-Whenever he makes a dumb joke he just fucking loves it when you burst out into a snorting fit of giggles even when it's not funny.

When mista commented on abbachios dumb hair you had to slap a hand over your mouth to stop yourself from cackling or you'd probably be dead, narancia felt a warm glow in his stomach.

And last but never least!!

Momma Bruno!!!!!

He loves practicly everything about you! Your eyes your stomach your hair. Even your flaws he loves!

jojo pt 5 x readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara