How they confess to u

Mista
He'd say it casuals quickly and hope that you didn't hear it.

You couldn't sleep. You didn't know why. You lay in bed for hours watching them tick by. You slowly got out of bed and quietly walked down the stairs.

You thought you heard one of the sex pistols snoring in the living room but you waved it off. You grabbed a cup form the cabinet and walked over to the sink and poured yourself a cup of water. You walked over to the couch and sat down.

Stinkier's POV [mista]

I heard footsteps form the kitchen I turned my head my eyes adjusted quickly to the dark as Y/N pouring themselves a glass of water. Threy looked tired . She then walked over to the couch I was sitting at. They sat down right beside me. They
mumbled something about not being able to sleep and took a sip of the cold water.
"Hey mista." Y/N said to me as they turned her head to face me. They had dark bags under their eyes. "H-hey." I said back smiling softly, as I turned on thre lamp light beside me.
"Couldn't sleep eaither huh?" They asked. "Yeah, pistols are being shits again." I laughed as five crawled off my head and slithered down my face and down my shirt and FUCKING BIT ME ON MY NIPPLE. "GAH OWCH. I yelped as I snatched him of of me "since when did you have teeth?!" I snapped
I heard Y/N giggling beside me.

30 minutes later!

"God it's cold!" Y/N said as they moved closer to me. Before it could think I took off my shirt and handed it to them. "Here wear this."
"T-thanks Mista." They smiled with blush across their cheeks. "No problem I'll go grab a blanket for us. I ruffled their hair as I stood up and walked over to get a blanket form the basket.

When I returned I couldn't help but smile at how big the shirt was on Y/N. the shirt came down to their mid-thigh. God they looked so cute!
I placed the blanket and over the two of us they snuggled up to me as they laid their head on my bare shoulder, I felt my face grow hot as I get their breath on my neck. Calm down mista. "Where are the pistols?" Y/N asked me as they looked up at me. "Their upstairs." I said as I ruffled my hair.
I slowly wrapped my arm around their waist.
God I was falling for them for every day.
"Night Mista." Y/N yawned
"Night Y/N. love you." I said. Shit did I just say that?!?!
"I-I love you t-to Mista." They said as they sat up beside me. Did I hear them right? "You're joking." I said in disbelief "n-no I'm not I've liked you for a while now ever since that fight with Leonardo. When you saved me form the blast."

I didn't think I just kissed them. I pushed my lips against theirs. Their eyes went wide before they kissed me back. They ran their hands through my hair. I put my arms around their waist. God how much I loved them.

After what felt like hours I pulled away.
Y/n leaned into my bare chest as they yawned. I picked up the blanket and placed it over us again.
"Night Mista I love you." They smiled up at me.
"I love you too "Y/N." I smiled back as I kissed the tip of their nose.

Foogo

He's REALLY awkward about it and his face turns as read as kakyoins hair.

Fem ver
"Hey Fugo, can you help me for a sec?" You asked popping your head out of your room. "Sure what's up?" Fugo answered entering your bedroom.
"Can you help me with this dress? I can't reach the zipper." You had on a black  dress with long sleeves

Here's a visual: