Capítulo Uno: Quinceañera

[Chapter One: 15th Birthday]
________________________________

A eagle flies over a city, that city was known as Teca, well it wasn't a city it was a Kingdom. In this story there are three kingdoms just above Teca was Luna Island, known for their rooster wizards and witches, beside Teca was the Jungle Lands known for their jungle warriors, and finally the Golden Mountain kingdom the Puma's.

The eagle finally took its land onto a cactus about to sacrifice a snake for their food, what stopped it however was three men dressed as jaguar's passing by sprinting. They were jumping, climbing, and hiding over and behind objects, to enter the Teca palace to meet the eagle warrior.

"Jaguars, did you bring the package?" The warrior asked in a deep voice. One of the jaguars presented a box, the eagle warrior then looked inside before nodding and growled of what was inside the box.

"On my command, we engage. Ready?" He asked then counted down,"Uno, Dos-"

"¡Tres!" They all yelled out in unison running into a room,"Happy Day of Coronation, Maya!" They shouted presenting a simple cake with fruits and a single candle. When Maya didn't respond they tried again but louder, but the same result happened and she didn't respond.

The eagle warrior growled before telling one of the Jaguars 'Lance' to present his gift.

"Beloved sister, Maya your brother Lance dove into the Cursed Ocean, narrowly escaped the Sea Beast and brought you the Golden Pearl!" Lance announced showing a golden pearl in hand but got no response. The Eagle warrior told another jaguar 'Daggers' to present his gift.

"Move aside." Daggers then announced his gift," Your brother Daggers invaded of burning pirate ship fought, the nefarious Bandit Queen and stole her jeweled earring!" He held up the purple, gold earring for his sister but still no response but some movement.

"Shield, Go!" The warrior said to the third Jaguar.

"Amateurs" Shield said pushing away Daggers," Your most-courageous brother Shield went deep into the cursed Forest outran a deadly Avalanche of Doom and found you this Majestic turquoise bird" He said showing a small bird, then tossed it up so it could fly but it didn't. The bird hit something before soaring back to the brother hitting them all causing them to laugh out loud.

They stopped laughing when a woman came into the room with here head up high,"One, you're all late"

The eagle warrior tried to say something to his beloved but got shushed,"And two"

The woman removed the blanket that was on the bed to reveal a turkey.

"Oh my Gods-"

"A wizard turned-"

"Maya into a turkey-" The Jaguar brother said before laughing.

"Husband, your daughter has been out all night" The woman confronted before sighing, "These are not the ways of Teca a princess"

Her husband then chuckled before calling out for his daughter, that everyone in Teca could possibly hear.

"Maya!"

"On her day of birth esa niña irresponsable" The woman grumbled

"Calma mi amor" Her husband reassured,"Maya's rebel fire burns bright, just like yours"