Capítulo Diez: Bolom Chon

[Chapter Ten: Bolom Chon]

Maya, Rico, Chimi, and Zatz sat quietly on the large owl. Possibly mourning over their losses. Maya sighed shaking her head, and while the wind flew in Zatz's hair, he held a object in his hand.

"Take care of them, mama" Zatz mumbled looking towards the sky. The four stayed on the owl in silence.

"Has all the snake poisoning passed?" Maya asked looking towards Zatz.

"Yes" he said nodded looking towards Maya. The owl began to wobble in the air and shrieked slowly closing its eye lids, and began to fall.

"Were going down!" Chimi shouted, Maya began to fly off but Zatz caught her by her ankle. They all crashed into a forest yelling out. The owl opened its eyes and redirected itself somewhere were it and the warriors wouldn't get hit. Into a cave. Maya, Rico, Chimi and Zatz bounced of the large animal.

"Is everyone alright?" Maya spoke getting up.

"Where are we?" Rico asked as he got out of a bush.

"Hidden for now" Maya responded and noticed the owl on the ground laying weak, "It's hurt, Chimi do you speak owl?"

Maya went over to the large owl as Chimi mumbled saying it wasn't a regular owl. And she was right, because when Maya lifted the birds wing liquid gold was on the ground.

"What in the gods?" Maya questioned and gasped as bright sunflowers emerged from the gold.

"Lady Micte?" She asked as she moved the flowers out of the way.

"The goddess of death?" Chimi spoke moving Maya, before smiling, "The goddess of death!"

"Please, I beg you can you introduce me to my mother?" Chimi said as she got on her knees and bowed to Lady Micte.

The goddess groan out opening her eyes, and was transformed into another form where her hair was down and didn't have a sort of hat on her, "In time yes Chimi"

She responded getting up but collapsing again on one knee.

"We need to help her" Chimi said holding Micte's arm.

"Can we trust her?" Maya asked putting her hand out holding Zatz back.

"She just saved our lives" Zatz protested.

Lady Micte went close to her sunflowers and a orange dust went to her face. She then floated up and more orange dust and petals swirled around her and the four.

"Awesome" Chimi awed.

"I'm sorry, I could not carry you all back to safety" Micte spoke standing up before collapsing once again.

"Your majesty!" Zatz quickly rushed over to Micte as well as Rico.

"I must get you to Teca" Lady Micte slowly spoke looking towards Maya.

"Sure after you regain your strength your- goddess-nes?" Said Rico.

"You should rest, Lady Micte" Maya spoke while holding herself and staying away from the goddess.

"Yes, I'm just going to rest with my eyes closed, mija" Micte smiled to Maya.

"Don't call me that..." Maya responded softly and looked away.

"I deserve that.." Lady Micte looked at her before resting herself on the ground.

"This is all my fault" Maya announced.

"Yeah it is" (Y/n) spoke coming out from thin air. She glared at Maya, wanting to collapse, but she leaned onto a boulder next her mother.

"(Y/n) thank goodness your alright" Zatz smiled going to her with wide arms but she stopped him but faced him.