Capítulo Dose: El Fin

____________________________

Make sure to have a something with you for this chapter.

And if you have any questions about what the heck happened in this chapter comment or message me.

Enjoy

{6000+}

[Chapter Twelve: The End]

____________________________

Meanwhile outside of palace, Cabrakan laid on the ground facing up, all the fighting continued to go on around him, a large round foot was pressed down onto his chest causing him to grunt.

"You will never rule both realms!" He glared to the god above him, Lord Mictlan, who was smiling him.

"Ha! Big words from an armless fool" Cabrakan was at his mercy, his three arms were removed from his shoulders, leaving only his legs and head attached.

Mictlan press more onto his chest, causing the god of earthquakes to groan out.

"Do your worst" Cabrakan groaned. Mictlan did do his worst by stealing his heart.

"Cabrakan. No!!" His wife, Cipactli yelled out seeing her husband on the other side of the battlefield. She finished off the giant she was fighting, rushing to her husband. Mictlan held a golden heart in his rock hand, smiling towards him and looked down to the near deceased god.

"Adios, mi amor" Cabrakan smiled weakly looking to his wife, before becoming gold and melting away.

Mictlan laughs ready to consume the golden heart, however the thumps of an angry wife stop him.

"You will pay for this!" Cipactli shouts, running, ready to attack Mictlan and grabbed Maya and Rico's attention.

"I will avenge you, Cabrakan!" Cipactli leaping into the air with her mouth opened ready to bite Mictlan.

"Join your husband" Mictlan smiled holding his arm out knowing that it will pierce. He smiled as a glow appeared in his hands.

"Oh yes, till death do you part, lovers" he smiled clinging, the betroth's hearts. Cipactli groaned changing back to her regular form, she held her chest and on went her knees, before turning into gold.

"Cipactli!" Maya shouted. Mictlan grinned as he swallows the duo's hearts. Before increasing, roaring out of the incoming power before looking around in his army, as a giant falls down on its back.

"They are winning the battle" he spoke in a low voice as Chimi shot more arrows with Vucub in the air.

"It is time to end this foolishness" Mictlan looked around the battle field, watched as the Puma golem took down another one of his giants' and as his army was slowly began to be defeated.

"Summon my gods" Mictlan commanded Chivo.

"Yes, my lord" Chivo nodded and went ahead of Mictlan. He took of one of his curved horns and blew in it creating a signal for the gods.