Priya and Em 🧡💜

A/N: Hey guys 😁 I decided to take a little break from the Camilo series and make a turning red book because there was supposed to be alot of queer scene's like Priya and her gf, etc but Disney cut them ☹️. Also Ill do other ones because Mei and Miriam were supposed to date?!? I mean it's pretty obvious they were supposed to date like her mom specifically not liking Miriam, and their interactions but the Disney owner supports the don't say gay bill 😢 But I wanted to do them first because they are really adorable in the movie when they do   interact

Ok let's get on with the story 😁.

3rd POV:  Priya has had a crush on this girl for a while and even though she doesn't want to attempt it her friends can obviously tell she likes her. Priya Finally built up the courage to ask her out at Tyler's Party.

(This takes play at Tyler's Party when they are both dancing with each other)

Priya's POV: "I can totally do this. I mean me and her are cool so it should be fine" I look around to see if my friends were around but saw they were busy dancing so I pulled em to the side to talk.

"Is everything ok Priya?" Em asked more concerned then she usually is with everyone else.

"Yes everything is fine. I-i just wanted to tell you that I really really like you and I was wondering if you wanted to perhaps go out with me?" I said looking down at the floor.

For a second is was silent until I felt Em Lightly kissed cheek.

"I would love you go out with you" she said before walking off.

I stood there for a second until I turned around to see my friends standing behind me with a certain look on there faces

"GUYS".

Time skip to on the roof

"So Priya, you going out with Em?" Miriam asked my nudging my arm.

"Please Miriam don't pretend like you don't have a think for-" before I could finish my sentence I felt my mouth being covered by a flustered Miriam.

I laughed before laying my head back down before Tyler started yelling at Mei to get off the roof.

Time skip to a few days later

Today is that day! I wish I had Mei supporting me too.. but that's ok At least I have Miriam and Abby.

A few minutes later my mom dropped me off to the library and I meant up with Em. We picked out a good book that we both liked and sat down in the back of the library.

Time skip to 30 minutes later

Priya's POV:  "Our date was wonderful Em" I told em as I put the book back and she fixed the chairs.

"I really enjoyed hanging out with you Priya, maybe we can do this again" Em said as I got down from the book ladder.

"Are you asking me on another date?" I asked inching closer to her.

"Maybe I am" she said before for we kissed.

Right then and their I heard my mom call my name. I opened my eyes and she was right in front of us.

"Oh hey mom" I said nervously. " Look I-i can explain!" I said before I was cut off by my mom's scream.

"AHH this is your girlfriend? Hi I'm Priya's mom! Did you know when she was little she-" she started saying while Em laughed her adorable laugh endlessly.

"MOM OH MY GOD YOUR SO EMBARRASSING" I said when putting my hands in my face.

"Don't be embarrassed hunny it was bound to happen,
anyways, let's go girls!"
She said while turning around talking towards the door.

"Wait Em is coming?!?"

Long story short Priya was more Embarrassed when they got home.

The End <3

I know it's short but I think it's adorable and practically canon/j.
Also sorry for any mess ups, the story get messed up when I saved it. 😕