❤️Mei coming out to her parents 💚

No A/N we're getting right too the story.
(Also this is a different prompt from the last Mei & Miriam Story they are all 16 in this story, I just wanted to make it a bit more modern)

Mei's POV: I was at Miriam's house for a sleepover with all the girls plus Tyler. This sleepover has been a struggle do to the fact that all I wanted to do is snuggle and kiss my girlfriend, Miriam. You see, I'm already out to my friends as being bisexual but Miriam isn't out . Miriam came out to me as a lesbian a few weeks ago but she hasn't been comfortable telling anyone yet so we have been in a secret relationship since then. We have been doing a decent job keeping it down low but there was an accident at the sleepover.

"Hold on guys I have to use the bathroom" I said while leaving the rest of the group to go to the bathroom. Miriam had 2 bathrooms and Miriam was in one of them so everyone assumed I was going in the other one.

"Hey Love" Miriam said walking closer to me and putting her arms around my waist, lifting me on the bathroom counter.

I loved it when she did that I just think it's so adorable.

Closing the door, I put my hands around her neck and quickly kissed her.

"It's been soo dreadful not being about to cuddle with you Mir." I said melodramatically.

"I know I know.. I'm sorry, I wanted to meet with you here because I wanted to tell you that I think I'm ready to come out to them". She said with a slight blush coming across her face.

"Really?!? Oh Mir I'm so happy for you" I said while grabbing her face and kissing her.

She kisses me back as I put my hands through her hair while she grabbed my legs wrapping them around her torso. The kiss went on for a little while until Mir broke the kiss and slowly put me down.

After we ending the kiss we put out foreheads together and chuckled before he hear something drop at the door.

Us both looking at the door, Priya, Abby, and Tyler were both at the door with Priya's phone at the doorway.

"We didn't see anything!" Abby said before they all ran too Miriam's room.

"Hey get back here!" Mir said as she ran behind them with me running right behind her.

"We promise we didn't see anything! well except for the kissing" they all said with Tyler adding the ending part.

"Well Priya why did you have your phone?" I said with my arms crossed.

"Well... We were trying to prank Mir so we thought it would have been funny to put this fake cockroach in the door and I decided to put it on Facebook live so we can got her raw reaction, of course we weren't expecting you guys to be making out in the bathroom but then when I realized I was still recording I dropped my so I wouldn't expose you guys but I think it was already too late for that?? hehehe" Priya said rubbing the inside of her arm.

"How many people were on that live..." I said in a shaky voice.

"Not many people, maybe just the whole 11th grade?.." she responded with, slowly shrugging her shoulders.

Oh God..

A few days later

Just like I had expected, word for around the school and everyone knew about me and Miriam. Most people we're supportive but we did just a few weird stares but we didn't mind. Miriam had talked everyone in the group and of course they all accepted her like like they did with me. It wasn't a big problem that people knew, until Abby showed me that someone had posted it everywhere. And luckily for me, my mom used social media alot, like ALOT.

"Hey mom! Hey dad!" I said while speed running my way to my room.

"Actually Mei Mei-" I heard my mom say before my dad rubbed her back and told her to give me some space.

I know she was going to come into my room and ask me about it so I sat to my bed trying to get my mind of off it but I couldn't. Then while I was writing on my science homework I felt a tear run down my face. After that more and more began to flow and I couldn't stop. I was just, worried about what my parents, especially my mom think of me. I knew that my mom doesn't like Miriam as much as the other girls and Tyler even though she doesn't want to admit it, which I understand Miriam is a little different from them but that's what makes her special, that's why I like her. All this thoughts kept passing through my mind as the tears and sniffles still came along until I heard a knock at my door. I knew it was my parents at the door so I wiped my face with Miriam's hood I had on and told them to come it.

" So... Do you know why we're in here?" My mom asked while her and my dad say next to me on my bed.

I nodded my head yes, not wanting to speak  as I put my head down

"Look Mei Mei, we aren't mad at you ok, we just want to know what's going on in your life so we can make the right choices for you" my dad said as he rubbed my back leaning my head on his shoulder.

"You don't have to tell us everything but we just want to know when you guys started dating and when did you realize you felt like this." My mom added while leaning over on my other side with her arm swooping my lower back.

"Well, Me and Miriam started dating about a month ago, and I started feeling like this about 5 months ago, well at least I didn't push it off to the side as much as I use to"

"Thank you for telling us Mei Mei, I just want to you know and I'm sure you dad is too, I just want you too know that I'm proud of you and I know I've been hurt on you all though not as much as I use too I still do it sometime. But I love you and I'm sorry if I made you feel like you weren't in a comfortable situation to tell me this" my mom said leaning closer into me forming a bit of a circle between all three of us.

"I'm proud of you" that's all I needed to hear for my to startcrying into my dad's shirts as we formed a cuddling position, before we stayed there for the remainder of the evening talking for hours.

The End <3